I need spark!!!

After 42 years of marriage I have had to relight that spark many times, most of the time unconventionally. One thing that worked for us was scheduling sex nights. No matter how tired and stressed we were, we got together for sex those times. Most times even if one or both of us was not in the mood for sex, after a little fooling around we both got in the mood.

We never had kids as we liked to move to different places every few years. It was like starting our lives all over again with new friends and new places to see. When sex got boring we got busy trying different fetishes and kinks until we found something that worked for us. Sometimes it involved other people and sometimes just the two of us. Having sex and making love are two different things to us. We only make love to each other but occasionally had sex with others.

One more thing, I have heard that my wife did not love me anymore and wanted a divorce about a dozen times in the last 42 years. Women are emotional beings and I still do not fully understand them. I just gave my wife her space, let her know that I still loved her and reminded her that I was willing to do whatever it took to make it work because I could not imagine my life with anyone else. We always ended up back together again so do not give up hope.

After 42 years of marriage I have had to relight that spark many times, most of the time unconventionally. One thing that worked for us was scheduling sex nights. No matter how tired and stressed we were, we got together for sex those times. Most times even if one or both of us was not in the mood for sex, after a little fooling around we both got in the mood.

We never had kids as we liked to move to different places every few years. It was like starting our lives all over again with new friends and new places to see. When sex got boring we got busy trying different fetishes and kinks until we found something that worked for us. Sometimes it involved other people and sometimes just the two of us. Having sex and making love are two different things to us. We only make love to each other but occasionally had sex with others.

One more thing, I have heard that my wife did not love me anymore and wanted a divorce about a dozen times in the last 42 years. Women are emotional beings and I still do not fully understand them. I just gave my wife her space, let her know that I still loved her and reminded her that I was willing to do whatever it took to make it work because I could not imagine my life with anyone else. We always ended up back together again so do not give up hope.

That's truly remarkable. Strange, but remarkable. It really does take two to make a relationship work, doesn't it?