Married Man in Holland Facebook Crush

Some couples have an unique relationship that allow others vast freedoms. Maybe she knows her husband needs to act out because she knows he is home every day and night and loves her.

Sure. Whatever sounds better to you so you can fool yourself more smoothly. That's the whole purpose of justifications after all.

I think it might have just entered the "creepy" zone since he now says he can't live without me and needs me.

This is the part where a good OW would normally ask him for a nearby hotel because she would have already booked a flight. Shame on you!

Edited by No Limit

Question:

If his marriage is so beautiful and happy as you both claim it is, why does he want or feel a need to look elsewhere for gratification? Why would he want to constantly be connected to a computer and you, if your story is riht, this is nearly 24/7! What the hell! If he was so happy, he wouldn't be doing this.

I don't buy a word of what he said, sorry.

He is giving you bull big time. The biggest bull bison he can find on the african savannah :laugh:

How far do you go? So he masturbates in front of you. Then maybe you will do the same. What next? I bet he will ask you to dress up...use sex toys..

I have been in your naive situation.

Woman you are falling for a fantasy that is far from real. I think you need to question yourself why you want this.

The way I see it is that he can jerk off without paying for it. Cam girls cost a lot of money. It's your stupid heart heart that can't see this

You are being used

Gradually, we began to talk about being old souls, knowing each other in past lives. We made a vow to meet each other in the next life.

LOL? Melodramatic much?

He always said he loved his wife and family.

Recently, he has asked if it was ok for him to masterbate while talking to me. He asked if I would do that also. I was shocked. He says it is healthy because we will never be together and he loves me.

Please read what you have typed. Does something not add up? Use your brain girl. Get a boyfriend who isn't married.

• Author

It is what it IS. Melodrama to one is Reality to someone else. Life is a drama. If you choose not to believe in the concept of "reincarnation, old souls, etc." that is your reality. Some cultures and people believe in same. Twin flames is another concept. Some time in life, by chance, you meet your soulmate, twin flame.