I might have made a mistake?

quidproquo89

• Author
You probably shouldn't have told her at that point and under those circumstances about seeing other women and putting her in the "competitive" mode. But . . .

Please, if she's upset about the fact that you are seeing other people, then she's delusional anyway. Really, you haven't even been out with her yet.

When people are "dating", they are dating. They are exploring options/opportunities. I always assume the men I date are seeing other women. I don't mind if they tell me that. What I do mind is them continuing to talk about them or mention them beyond that.

You should assume she's seeing other people too. And, so what. I would call her or message her if you don't have a phone number. Ask her directly if she's interested in meeting you. If she says yes but can't give a specific date, then say ok, you get in touch with me when you can make a date. Then you ask someone else out on a date, enjoy that date and keep moving. If you're snapped up, you're snapped up. If not, and you're still interested, go out with her. If she says no, problem solved.

great advice. She wasn't upset, but didn't like being put under pressure. But I apologised so its done with. As aforementioned I have a date next Thursday with, frankly a better prospect.

I have asked that she let me know when she is free. I will check in occasionally. She has said twice that she wants to go out but not specified a date each time. See that as you will. I wont sit still waiting but I will 'be around'.

Glad she wasn't offended. Three jobs isn't going to leave much time for anything except sleeping and eating in between, so lunch and dinner dates might be about all she can manage. Good luck.

• Like 1