I've been out with him 4 times I don't know if I like him?

KeepCalmCarryOn

If you goal is babies and marriage, that's fine, but don't think that a suitable guy is your answer. Your marriage won't last. I have been with my guy for almost 25 years, and I know you need more that "qualifications" or a willing participant, to make it work. To me you are very short sighted, you are going to find yourself in a compromised cirsumstance, and be back here asking why did it all go wrong.

• Author
KeepCalmCarryOn
If you goal is babies and marriage, that's fine, but don't think that a suitable guy is your answer. Your marriage won't last. I have been with my guy for almost 25 years, and I know you need more that "qualifications" or a willing participant, to make it work. To me you are very short sighted, you are going to find yourself in a compromised cirsumstance, and be back here asking why did it all go wrong.

I'm really trying to avoid that happening but also avoid waiting for a million and one years on a decent person to come along

Ruby Slippers
How do I tell him?

During conversation, just tell him you're dating other people. He will probably either tell you he's doing the same, or ask you to be exclusive with him.