Get ready for the naysayers to throw "That's bull****" bricks our way... lol

I believe in astrology too (not just called zodiac). If you study astro in depth, you'll realize Sun signs (those 'zodiac' you read about in the Horoscope sections of newspaper) are just tip of the iceberg.

In real astrology, there are many layers to a human psyche. That's why you don't find two Aries the same. Because besides their SUN sign, their other signs (moon, venus) are different therefore, they act differently even in similar circumstances.

For example, here's a short list of what planet governs what:

Sun - ambition, overall demeanour

Moon - your emotions

Mercury - the way you walk and talk

Mars - the way you fight/argue, and sexual style

Venus - the way you love, how you behave when you're in love

Neptune - your imagination

Ascendant -the way you look/ physical body

Pluto & Saturn - not quite sure about these ones, mostly generational

So depending on which SIGNS (Aries,Pisces,Cancer, etc) falls into each planet, it makes up for a person's behaviour. For example, Cancer is a water 'soft' planet, if a person's Mars is in Cancer, their arguments will be teary, dramatic and very emotional... as compared to a person whose Mars is in Aries. Aries is a sign of confrontation, anger, fire and outburst (maybe even violence) so a person whose Mars is in Aries will react that way once antagonized (even if both their SUN signs are the same).

It's a very insightful and accurate subject if you learn the correct aspects of it, it's not just "horoscope" you read in the newspaper. You can't make assumptions of ALL Capricorns behave this way or that way. It doesnt work like that. People are individual and ALL those planets have a part to play not just the Sun sign.

For love, to gauge someone's level of commitment, interest, sexual compatibility, emotional compatibilty, you can always get a proper and professional synastry/composite report on your relationship. Those reports are truly a gem of knowledge.

For example: If there is an aspect that shows "Mars square Pluto"... this signify the relationship will be abusive. Mars is anger and violence, and when 'SQUARE' (A negative aspect) wth a planet of obsession (Pluto), it generates a relationship that manifest in physical violence. I bet all those domestic abuse cases have these aspects (that probably no one knows about) So if you get into a new relationship and see this aspect in your report, ruuuuuun for your life.

Things like these are telling...yet because not many people are knowledgeable or believe in such 'hogwash', these warnings go unnoticed. If you want to know more, you can always PM me. I can give you a free reading if you want :)

SPOT ON! someone has done their hw.

• Like 1
  • Author
If you have the full details (birthdate, birthtime, birthplace of both parties), you can PM me. I loooove doing synastry for couples - that's my forte!

I'm so curious to see what you have to say about my chart and my boyfriend's! hahaha... oh well, I still cannot PM. Maybe there's another way I can contact you?

Aquarius. Am i special? If not why not?

I'm so curious to see what you have to say about my chart and my boyfriend's! hahaha... oh well, I still cannot PM. Maybe there's another way I can contact you?

Possibly, but like Easyheart say`s....Total explosions occur. Lot`s of spring cleaning and a new wardrobe is required.

A nice Leo.......

There's this crazy rumour that Geminis are absolutely nuts. Any truth to this? ;)

Take no offence Geminis, I'm a Virgo and get enough **** for that.

All of my boyfriends except 1 have been Scorpios. The guy I dated earlier this summer was a Scorpio and I found myself drawn to this other guy and found out he is a Scorpio. They are my kryptonite. So mysterious ohh~~

I wouldn't say I "believe" in the Zodiac but I find it extremely interesting and I'd say I'm almost 100% Virgo minus the whole crazy clean thing. I mean, I'm clean but not a clean freak like we're made out to be. I've been told that I come across as bitchy and uninterested even though I could be thinking about puppies and rainbows.

Everyone else in my family is the complete opposite of their sign. Maybe the people who are interested in it adopt some of the more basic traits of their sign?

• Like 1

I'm an aquarius (25th january) and my ex is a virgo (24th august) dont know what that says about us.

• Like 1
Snakechammah

I'm willing to wait till you have enough posts to PM. No rush. Synastry, especially the House Overlays can tell us how he really feels about you. Do you have full birth details ready? If not, start asking him lol :D

• Like 1

This is mine:

Sun: Sagittarius

Moon: Taurus

Mercury: Sagittarius

Neptune: Capricorn

Mars: Libra

Venus: Scorpio

If you google "merlin natal report" and there's a website like 1-800-horoscope or something and click on "Birth Chart" tab, it'll show your personality but you have to put in the time and birth of your place. It's worth checking out if you're interested.

• Like 1

Pisces and Cancer makes awesome connection on the surface, but it goes deeper than that. Most importantly, is the moon and venus sign of both partners, not much of the SUN signs.

Cancers are sexy.:love:

I love their crabby energy.

Geminis and I war. Romantically or platonically, we clash.

I disagree about the level of impact of the sun, moon, and rising signs on a RL.

At least IME.

I'm an Aries rising. He's a Taurus.

I can be aggressive while he's a wonderfully stabilizing force.

It's our shared sun sign that lends itself to a deep love and understanding of one another.

It's where our hearts meet and we just get each other.

I see a look cross his face, and I understand.

I can anticipate what would bring him joy, and it always works.

I suddenly go quiet, sad at some past memory, and his hand reaches out to cover mine.

It's magic.

I wouldn't change it for the world. :)

Edited by cerridwen
  • Like 2

I'm an Aries (ruled by Mars in Pisces), with a Gemini Moon/Venus and Scorpio Rising. Uranus conjunct that ascendant, and I'm apparently five years old, since I always smirk or giggle when that planet comes up. I'm like these cats.

I was just talking to a friend about how private we used to be, and still are in varying degrees. I used to keep all of my problems to myself, mostly because people have their own things to deal with, and mine were my own responsibility, but also because there are people who seek to exploit weakness in a person. I could see that in my Scorpio ascendant - the self-protectiveness. I stood up for others, as well. I still do, a lot of the time. Moon, Venus, and South Node in the 8th could also contribute to that.

• Like 2

One of the few guys I've flipped for was a Taurus Sun/Moon (conjunct my descendant), Leo Rising, Venus in Pisces. He's a douche, and I wish I'd never known him, but I could see the attraction in the charts when I looked. I seem to like Taurus Moon and Leo Rising, a lot.

I currently have a minor crush on a Sagittarius. It comes and goes.

• Like 1
Get ready for the naysayers to throw "That's bull****" bricks our way... lol

I loved your post!

I've looked at progressions, as well. Progressions of the planets - it's interesting in synastry. I flipped for the Taurus when his progressed Sun was conjunct my Moon/Venus, and his progressed Venus was conjunct my Sun.

That's too much for this thread. I found it interesting, though.

• Like 1
I loved your post!

I've looked at progressions, as well. Progressions of the planets - it's interesting in synastry. I flipped for the Taurus when his progressed Sun was conjunct my Moon/Venus, and his progressed Venus was conjunct my Sun.

That's too much for this thread. I found it interesting, though.

I love how filthy this sounds!! :bunny::love:

• Like 2
There's this crazy rumour that Geminis are absolutely nuts. Any truth to this? ;)

Geminis tend to be fickle in romantic situations. They'll tell you they are your soulmate today and then be on to the next guy tomorrow. Geminis are fun, just don't expect to settle down with one.

This is mine:

Sun: Sagittarius

Moon: Taurus

Mercury: Sagittarius

Neptune: Capricorn

Mars: Libra

Venus: Scorpio

Eeeeek!!!

I'm an Aries (ruled by Mars in Pisces), with a Gemini Moon/Venus and Scorpio Rising.

Double Eeeeek!!!

Snakechammah

I feel bad for kinda hijacking Haerts' thread but I'm curious to know people's take on synastry aspects? (those who are familiar with them of course)

What are your favourites?

To me, the most intense is Venus/Pluto. Also when my personal planets (Sun, Venus, Moon, Mars) falls into the guy's 8th house. Loooove the intensity and how much they want me!

There are other aspects of course, but if you could list down your must-have aspects in synastry, I'm curious to know! :bunny:

• Like 1
I feel bad for kinda hijacking Haerts' thread but I'm curious to know people's take on synastry aspects? (those who are familiar with them of course)

What are your favourites?

To me, the most intense is Venus/Pluto. Also when my personal planets (Sun, Venus, Moon, Mars) falls into the guy's 8th house. Loooove the intensity and how much they want me!

There are other aspects of course, but if you could list down your must-have aspects in synastry, I'm curious to know! :bunny:

I'm Mars in Aries (intercepted in 1st house - I'm a Pisces Rising) so generally when girls have their Moons and Venus in my 1st house conjunct Mars, I tend to be attracted - either that or anything in my 8th. Venus/Pluto always turns out unrequited for me :laugh:.

• Like 3
  • Author

hahaha don't worry, I'm loving this. Haven't read this thread for a while, but I really like astrology. Btw, absolutely in love with that astrolady website. That's so awesome!

And well, I don't have too much experience when it comes down to synastry and all, but I've realized that Sagittarius, Scorpios and Taurus are the Sun signs that always appear for me. Never worked well with any of them though; then again, I only knew the birthtime of my ex so I suppose if I knew from the other ones I'd have a better understanding to why it never worked.

• Like 1

Some of my placements:

Sun: Virgo (6th house)

Moon: Aquarius (12th house)

Mercury: Virgo (7th)

Venus: Cancer (5th)

Mars: Aries (1st)

Jupiter: Gemini (2nd)

Saturn: Sagittarius (10th)

Uranus: Sagittarius (10th)

Neptune: Capricorn (10th)

Pluto: Scorpio (8th)

Have any of you had any experience with 5th house synastry?

• Like 1
Snakechammah
I'm Mars in Aries (intercepted in 1st house - I'm a Pisces Rising) so generally when girls have their Moons and Venus in my 1st house conjunct Mars, I tend to be attracted - either that or anything in my 8th. Venus/Pluto always turns out unrequited for me :laugh:.

A Venus/Mars/Moon overlay in the 1st house is extremely powerful! Have you had that with anyone? Sooo lucky!

And you're Mars in Aries... hmm... you must be very direct in bed! ;)

• Like 1
Snakechammah
Some of my placements:

Sun: Virgo (6th house)

Moon: Aquarius (12th house)

Mercury: Virgo (7th)

Venus: Cancer (5th)

Mars: Aries (1st)

Jupiter: Gemini (2nd)

Saturn: Sagittarius (10th)

Uranus: Sagittarius (10th)

Neptune: Capricorn (10th)

Pluto: Scorpio (8th)

Have any of you had any experience with 5th house synastry?

Oh wow, what a contradiction! Your Venus in Cancer, and Mars in Aries... aww... The way you love and bone is totally opposite, lol. How do you manage? Is there a lot of internal conflict?

And yes, in most of my synastry with exes/suitors, there's always Mars in the 5th house. It's good for sexual attraction between two people.

When you say unrequited love for Venus/Pluto, in your experience, who is the one being rejected?

• Like 1

<---Capricorn here. Earth sign. Cautious. Responsible. Plays fair. Yep that's me. I tend to get along great with Cancers, Tauruses, Sagittariuses, other Capricorns and even Aquariuses and Virgos; but Gemini's, Leos, and Aries rub me the wrong way each and every time. I always butt heads with those signs. Leos are too outgoing for me to trust, Aries are too judgmental and critical of me (no matter what I do or say to convince them they're wrong), and Gemini's ignore my ideals and think I'm a goody-two shoes (if they only knew -- but they never bother to look beneath the surface).

Edited by writergal
  • Like 1
<---Capricorn here. Earth sign. Cautious. Responsible. Plays fair. Yep that's me. I tend to get along great with Cancers, Tauruses, Sagittariuses, other Capricorns and even Aquariuses and Virgos; but Gemini's, Leos, and Aries rub me the wrong way each and every time. I always butt heads with those signs. Leos are too outgoing for me to trust, Aries are too judgmental and critical of me (no matter what I do or say to convince them they're wrong), and Gemini's ignore my ideals and think I'm a goody-two shoes (if they only knew -- but they never bother to look beneath the surface).

Leo's are supposed to be the most fiercely loyal of all the signs. :o

I don't know a lot about astrology but I should probably learn since it seems a topic 95% of women enjoy engaging on.