Unfaithful wife,just found out horror

Off topic but this proves my point that a lot of guys don't have any self control. When sex presents itself they hump, I mean jump on it.

What does this even mean? Why does this prove guys have no self control? Why men specifically? Since, you know, this topic is about a female having zero self control or self respect.

Sorry, I just find it very strange you would single out men for having no self control, what about the OP's wife? Clearly no self control, bangs the guys cousins, etc. If the only point you came away with from this topic is that "men have no self control" then I think we might of read different topics, because the topic I read clearly shows that both genders can apparently have no self control when it comes to sex. So I don't get how you came up with just singling out men.

Edited by Spectre
  • Like 2

I have some really good new for you.

You've lost absolutely NOTHING. You've gained freedom to do whatever you want, and meet a real woman. Enjoy your life man, you're free.

• Like 1

If you know about all of that I assure you that isn't even the half of it. That is just the little bit you found out about. Run away dude, I just went through hell with a cheater and she ruined my life. If you stick around she will ruin yours. Realize that she doesn't care about you, not even a little bit. Those are not mistakes those are acts of disrespect and she knew what would happen if she got caught. Get a lawyer and file the paper work and kick her ass out. Otherwise you are going to wind up on the wrong side of this and loose everything to her and don't think at any point that she is going to play nice with you. She won't. If a women ever tells you she has a confused gay friend or she says oh I have a new friend but he is gay. Dump her, they all use that lie, I heard it a few times.

What does this even mean? Why does this prove guys have no self control? Why men specifically? Since, you know, this topic is about a female having zero self control or self respect.

Sorry, I just find it very strange you would single out men for having no self control, what about the OP's wife? Clearly no self control, bangs the guys cousins, etc. If the only point you came away with from this topic is that "men have no self control" then I think we might of read different topics, because the topic I read clearly shows that both genders can apparently have no self control when it comes to sex. So I don't get how you came up with just singling out men.

I didn't single anyone out, it takes TWO to tango. My point is unfortunately being a family member doesn't stop them. I know she isn't the victim here, I have absolutly no symapthy for her.

If someone is cheating on you that means that they don't care about your relationship because they know if you found out you would no longer be together. Its not like a oh sorry situation and cheap sex is not worth ruining real love. As for self control, if you can't control yourself from having sex with other people then you are pathetic.

I didn't single anyone out, it takes TWO to tango. My point is unfortunately being a family member doesn't stop them. I know she isn't the victim here, I have absolutly no symapthy for her.

I understand all that, but how can you say you didn't single anyone out? You didn't say anything about women in your comment, only men.

I guess my overall point just is..we have this stereotype in our culture about men and sex. That men are horn dogs, that they think about sex every 7 seconds(not actually true) and all that. The thing is I'm not denying we think about sex often(though as I said not every 7 seconds) or that we can be horndogs..it is just that from my experience on this site I have seen women can be just as bad as men can in those same areas. I guess I am saying it is less a gender specific thing and more a human being specific thing.

I have been witness to this over the decades, not just teenagers but adults, coworkers, friends, and relatives. For example a married coworker made her rounds with other male coworkers. None of them stopped and said no she's married it's wrong. They didn't care. I had male friends, they had np having sex with their buddies GF because she initiated it and put the blame on her. I got the comment, "she touched my d ick so I had to f her".

I have been witness to this over the decades, not just teenagers but adults, coworkers, friends, and relatives. For example a married coworker made her rounds with other male coworkers. None of them stopped and said no she's married it's wrong. They didn't care. I had male friends, they had np having sex with their buddies GF because she initiated it and put the blame on her. I got the comment, "she touched my d ick so I had to f her".

Well yeah, your examples just prove what I am saying..this is not a male specific thing. Just to use your coworkers example: your male coworkers maybe did not stop and say "no she is married this is wrong I can't do this" but likewise the woman did not stop herself and say "No I am married, I made vows, this is wrong and a horrible betrayal to my husband".

So you still don't see how your comments come off as targeting men specifically? You basically just seemed to imply it is up to the MAN to say no this cheating is wrong and not the woman. I do not know how else to interpret your examples..all of which included cheating, but you only talking about how the men did not stop and say it was wrong. I will say again: women can be just as bad as men in this regard.

Edited by Spectre
Well yeah, your examples just prove what I am saying..this is not a male specific thing. Just to use your coworkers example: your male coworkers maybe did not stop and say "no she is married this is wrong I can't do this" but likewise the woman did not stop herself and say "No I am married, I made vows, this is wrong and a horrible betrayal to my husband".

So you still don't see how your comments come off as targeting men specifically? You basically just seemed to imply it is up to the MAN to say no this cheating is wrong and not the woman. I do not know how else to interpret your examples..all of which included cheating, but you only talking about how the men did not stop and say it was wrong. I will say again: women can be just as bad as men in this regard.

The point is that if it were turned around and a married male coworker was going around offering sex to female coworkers he would have been rejected and reported for harassment.

BTW the married female coworker, was not attractive or had a nice body.....she was aggressive. She went after many male coworkers and no one did anything to stop it.

The point is that if it were turned around and a married male coworker was going around offering sex to female coworkers he would have been rejected and reported for harassment.

This is hardly a sure thing. You've never heard of a woman sleeping with her boss to get ahead, or anything like that? That is, again, the problem: you seem to be so sure women will or will not act a certain way..but the very website you are on disproves that immensely.

The thing is just because people are more aware of their rights these days in the workplace and about sexual harassment does not mean every case of it gets reported nor does it mean the "harassment" never leads to sex. As I said: I've see topics here about how a woman was offered sex by her male boss and took him up on the offer. Turns out she wasn't the only one getting the offer or the only one taking him up on it.

Frankly I don't get your need to try to paint men and women differently in regards to things like this.

BTW the married female coworker, was not attractive or had a nice body.....she was aggressive. She went after many male coworkers and no one did anything to stop it.

I don't see what her being attractive or not has anything to do with it. As for nobody doing a thing to stop it..the thing is, neither did she.

Women having sex to move up the corp ladder is comparing apples to oranges here. You missed my point. Generally men are more likely to have sex when sex is OFFERED, just to have sex.Women are more likely to reject it. Men (not all) will over look the fact they are married or have a BF or buddy's GF more so if it was reversed.

I don't see what her being attractive or not has anything to do with it. .

Just wanted to clarify before I hear "she must have been irresistibly hot" Want to prove my point that it's about getting sex, and it doesn't take good looks for them to cave in.

Women having sex to move up the corp ladder is comparing apples to oranges here. You missed my point. Generally men are more likely to have sex when sex is OFFERED, just to have sex.Women are more likely to reject it. Men (not all) will over look the fact they are married or have a BF or buddy's GF more so if it was reversed.

I think it really depends on the woman though. Again: this guys wife had the chance to hump his cousin while on vacation with both of them and she took it. There was no "moving up" there, so what is the excuse? Your point doesn't seem to apply to that. This guys wife was just as giddy for d*ck as guys can be for vagina.

That is why I still say it's a human thing, not a specific gender thing. Also the fact you are saying women do it more often when offered a reward doesn't exactly paint a good picture of them either. That is actually kind of worse then doing it just to do it, since one is you being horny and the other is you being technically a prostitute.

Yeah, it doesn't look like the OP is coming back just yet. Give him time. He's probably reading everything written on here and just can't respond just yet for various reasons.

Listen... if you are reading this...

I've been in your shoes. Almost 1 year ago today was my last and final discovery day (dday as we call it on here). It was my last and final because I decided to put my foot down and say enough is enough.

You need to get yourself to that place too. It's tough, I know it is. But you have to do it. This woman you are with does not deserve you and you know it. No one deserves to be cheated on, multiple times, with family members no less and borderline child molestation. She is sick in the head and needs help but you don't have to be the one to help her. Get away from her as fast as you can, whatever way you can. I promise you, once you do, you'll be feeling like I am.... a year later... completely relieved that I got that virus out of my life once and for all.