Do guys actively pursue girls platonic friendships?

hildagnome

I wouldn't say it never happens, but it rarely happens.

Female friends are like when you order a sandwich and it comes with a pickle next to it. You'll eat the pickle, but you would never go to the restaurant just to get the pickle.

The friendzone is like going to a restaurant, paying full price for a meal and only getting the pickle.

If something might come from it. Not necessarily a relationship with you, but maybe one of your friends. Something like that. I'm just being honest.

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Wrong. You, are obviously female. You wouldn't know.

All "true gents" are men, naturally hardwired in the same way. You believe this fairytale. Trust me, ask those "true gents" if they wouldn't rip your clothes off if given a clean chance...

Please.

All you did and did rather poorly is to affirm that Guys think with a different body appendage (tsk tsk.....All guys?? Seriously??)

....And I had such better hopes for mankind....Luckily my gent friends use the brain cells to rise above such.

Doubtful that a true gent and you ever met, hence the statements made by your post....

Human regard= Evolution in part.

All you did and did rather poorly is to affirm that Guys think with a different body appendage (tsk tsk.....All guys?? Seriously??)

....And I had such better hopes for mankind....Luckily my gent friends use the brain cells to rise above such.

Doubtful that a true gent and you ever met, hence the statements made by your post....

Human regard= Evolution in part.

I'm very curious - have you ever read the mind of one of your true gent friends? :rolleyes: How do you know all these things about them, is it because you ask them and they actually tell you how they feel about this?

It's quite rare for the average guy to exclusively pursue platonic female friends - perhaps pursuit of friends in each gender or expanding of social circles then you will see it, but usually in that context alone, and not always calculated either.

If a guy is pursuing a platonic female friend ardently, my guess would usually be that he wants to bang one or more of her friends in her circle.