When it's time to have sex?

CrystalCastles

I am also a bit old-fashioned. I like to take things real slow. Let the anticipation build.

I've been seeing my man for almost 4 months. We haven't had sex yet. And won't for another 2 months since he's out of the country until then. But its something I really look forward to! We've done fingering and got naked after 1 month and oral after three months of dating. All these experiences are really exciting, like opening a package very slowly- you're practically busting your pants because you want to see what's inside so badly!

But I'm a virgin so lots of these things I'm doing for the first time, and maybe people who have had many partners have a different take?

I think that when to have sex is different for everyone. Some people are comfortable with doing it on the first date and that's ok! There are some risks involved with doing it that soon, but as long as everyone involved is cool with those risks, then more power to them. I have a friend who's been with his gf (they live together) for 7 years, and they had sex on the first date.

• 1 month later...
Rachelmcandrew

I agree with this thread.. No sex for me until at least 3 months have passed & we are in an exclusive relationship! I've slept with guys after a month before and it just hasn't worked, not only for those reasons but I think it's been a part of it.

Once I meet his parents I have sex.

Why? Because a man who showing his parents, "hey this is my woman" usually means he serious about her.... I mean in my cases... I know my brothers personally do not bring a girl around on less they want her for long time...

I generally go for sex as around the 3rd or 4th date. Anything longer and we need to have a conversation about where she sees us going.

I have been far more patient in the past, but it has always come back to burn me. It's better for me to make sure she's sexually interested in me early on.