sex and alcohol :o

the_opposite_sex

kinda goes along w/ my other thread, but whats the whole scoop on sex and alcohol?I guess if you drink alot or at all, you get horny and you'd had sex w/ anyone, ugly or pretty?Cant explain it very well. Ya i've drank before, probly by reading this you think i'm a moron :p , but I just want a little insight here...lol

They work together only when people associate them . It is what psychologists call " conditioning". Also some people use alchohol as an execuse to go ahead with their pre-plans I think.

Sami

It gets rid of your inhibitions...

For example, last night this chick that was all plastered came up to me and said "you smell good, wanna make out"

2 hours later we're at her house. LoL

If she wasn't drunk, she may had said something like "you smelled good" but I doubt the rest would have happened.

SleepingLover

Alcohol is a powerful aphrodesiac in the right amount, however, too much can have the opposite affect. Guys might have a hard time keeping it up if they are plastered, if they can get it up at all Hehehe. However, if they have had just a few drinks to catch a buzz, then you ladies might have a hard time dragging us off! The same can be said for women and alcohol.

I will say this though, be careful... if you have a serious relationship, alcohol can do serious damage if it is misused. For example, my ex used to get drunk all the time before sex and so I stopped having sex with her because I felt if she had to get drunk to have sex then something must be wrong. We ended up getting a divorce because she was an alcoholic. Don't let substance abuse ruin your life and don't let someone elses substance abuse ruin your life either. She regrets it to this day, but she still has never sought help and the damage has been done. Life is actually much better through sober eyes, but a little drink in moderation doesn't hurt.

SleepingLover

ttjames

Wouldn't you consider that behavior dishonest and disrespectful? I mean, it sounds like you are proud that you took advantage of someone whom was not in control of their senses. Or maybe she was but you say you doubt she would have done what she did "if" she wasn't plastered.

This is quite dishonest behavior. Perhaps a little respect would be better deserved in the future. I would have simply taken her home and put her into bed and left my number. I'm guessing you are a very young man and for that you are excused, but sheesh try be a man next time.

i'm an advocate of drunken sex!

some of the best sex i've ever had was when I was shyt-faced. unfortuantely i don't remember much but what i do remember was superb.

some of the best sex i've ever had was when I was shyt-faced. unfortuantely i don't remember much but what i do remember was superb.

Amen!

They don't call it "liquid courage" for nothing. Threesomes and girl-on-girl action owe a lot to being under the influence.

SleepingLover..

I knew that she liked me before.. so it wasn't that surprising. Something would have happened eventually anyway... whether or not she was drunk.

Not to mention she iniatiated all of it...

Also I was just sharing an experience that fit the topic of the post. So don't try to criticize me. sleepinglover..

HeLL yeah Alpha!

Also I was just sharing an experience that fit the topic of the post. So don't try to criticize me. sleepinglover..

I'm with you all the way, ttjames. Somebody needs to get off their high horse and drink a little more. The girl wanted to be with you, plain and simple. Drinking simply made it easier, given she was already horny.

I'd personally cut off your nuts if you didn't take the initiative. Well done, my son. Well done.

SleepingLover
Originally posted by ttjames

SleepingLover..

I knew that she liked me before.. so it wasn't that surprising. Something would have happened eventually anyway... whether or not she was drunk.

Well, now that's a horse of a different color then. ;) Was only criticizing what I read, but didn't have the whole picture. ;) My apologies

laRubiaBonita

i am a terrible lay when i am drunk!

I am good when i am highly buzzed, or just slightly drunk, but when i am shYtty drunk, i will fall alseep.

some of the best sex i've ever had was when I was shyt-faced. unfortunately i don't remember much but what i do remember was superb.

Some of the best, passionate, ass slapping, hair pulling, licking, sucking, touching, grabbing, rodeo style, all over the place sex was when my bf and I have been drunk.

When I'm drunk everything that I want to do when I'm sober that just won't come out comes out and I have so much fun. Also my evil twin Veronica comes out when Im drunk and oh man shes bad. lol ;):laugh::p

Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

When I'm drunk everything that I want to do when I'm sober that just won't come out comes out and I have so much fun. Also my evil twin Veronica comes out when Im drunk and oh man shes bad. lol ;):laugh::p

some women will do things sexually when drunk that they wouldn't do when sober. you know....all the wild stuff.

and the next morning they can preserve their modesty by just blaming it on the booze. he he

SleepingLover
Originally posted by westernxer

I'm with you all the way, ttjames. Somebody needs to get off their high horse and drink a little more. The girl wanted to be with you, plain and simple. Drinking simply made it easier, given she was already horny.

I'd personally cut off your nuts if you didn't take the initiative. Well done, my son. Well done.

Actually no high horse, simple respect quite frankly. It is just that many men need to take more responsibility and some need some growing up (albeit some will never grow up). The basic attitude in your reply would suggest that you are a very young male and if that offends you then perhaps it is true (the truth can hurt), if it isn't true perhaps you should reevaluate your maturity.

In the case of ttjames, his response was well taken and he didn't resort to childish tact. I merely didn't have the entire picture in his case. Had I known that she already had a thing for him, then it changes the situation drastically. However, from the original post it gives one the impression that she merely approached him without having known him prior.

However, your response about drinking more... is a bunch of BS and immature in and of itself. I will tell you, that I lived with an alcoholic for 11 years of marriage and it destroyed not only my life but the lives of my children, so don't pretend to think I don't know the devestating effects of alcohol abuse. It is a drug like any other and it's effects can be just as dangerous and as devestating when abused. In my youth I had drank quite often, but when I saw what it was doing to my wife and my family I lost taste for the stuff. I have found that life is much better without the headaches of alcohol. Too many youth realize too late it's effects. I had a nephew die young at the age of 36 leaving behind 2 wonderful kids because he drank to the point that he destroyed many vital organs, one being his liver. My younger brother drinks heavily and then proceeds to drive after. He has received one DUI and lost his license for six months, yet after he still brags about going out and driving after drinking. I am constantly on his ass not because he might kill himself but could, in fact, cause an accident killing someone else including their children. That someone else could always be your mother, your grandmother or even your own child or lover. So, no, I am not an advocate of irresponsible and wreckless drinking or abuse.

Drinking makes you stupid, I'd rather not be remembered as a bumbling idot, but as a responsible strong adult.

some women will do things sexually when drunk that they wouldn't do when sober. you know....all the wild stuff.

and the next morning they can preserve their modesty by just blaming it on the booze. he he

LOL exactly. "Its wasn't me babe It was V-e-r-o-n-i-c-a!" lol now when my bf and I drink he's like "Are you Veronica yet? " :rolleyes:

The basic attitude in your reply would suggest that you are a very young male and if that offends you then perhaps it is true (the truth can hurt), if it isn't true perhaps you should reevaluate your maturity.

Nothing personal. I know a few alcoholics too, and it saddens me to see them wasting their lives away. But given that this topic deals with alcohol-induced sexual activity and not the repercussions of irresponsible drinking, I think your finger-pointing is out of place, since you're preaching to the choir about something we already know is a potential evil.

I'm glad you think I sound young. Mission accomplished.

SleepingLover

I apologize.. your response is well taken and was very mature ;) Ignore me LOL, I'm simply venting because I'm kinda in a weird situation at the moment LOL.. so I'm high anxiety. Not really in a bad situation, but rather a unique one as uncertain as it is, but anxiety always follows any situational change.

A little background might be in order I'm a 38 year old man and at the moment I have my 13 year old daughter and ex-wife conspiring to hook me up with a 24 year old friend of my ex. I just found out about all this after my ex weirded me out by asking if I wanted to accompany her and her friend out tomorrow night for dinner. The young lady, in question, and I get along very well and have great conversation, but the whole situation is intimidating (especially the arrangement!). Intimidating because 1) The way it was arranged and by whom, is kinda embarrassing 2) the young lady is very very beautiful 3) Although I look 8-10 years younger than I am, I am still 14 years her senior

So, if I seem a bit edgy on this topic and go overboard it is because I have suffered from a lot of alcoholism in my family life and on top of it I am in a state of high anxiety heheh.. I'm quite intrigued by this young lady and really do like her, but the excitement that she actual views me as a prospect is just maddening LMAO!

So, for the moment take what I say with a grain of salt. I actually came to these forums to talk about this particualr situation, but found myself getting caught up here and letting my emotions run amuck.

No problem. I understand completely (am also guilty of doing the same thing).

You should start a new discussion, so that people can devote more time to addressing your specific needs. The admins are pretty strict about users sticking to the respective topics, and they will not hesitate to remind us about it.

Look forward to hearing more.

:D

Love has no age. IT's not like she was 16 and you were 30. So chill and... enjoy the trip! I must say that your ex wife must be quite a lady to do this for you...

I also have very strong opinions on sex and alcohol, as my dad had drinking problems when I was a kid. So I remember him young, pretty and drunk!!!

I think women should do whatever they feel like, but putting it out because you had 2 drinks too many... it's quite pathetic. I mean men will take advantage of that. And there's absolutely no pride in doing so. But then I'm not a man, so I'm biased.

What about girls who are so drank that they can't even talk? Is it ok to get them in the sack also?

Getting drunk and having sex?...no thanks

Originally posted by SleepingLover

Alcohol is a powerful aphrodesiac in the right amount, however, too much can have the opposite affect. Guys might have a hard time keeping it up if they are plastered, if they can get it up at all Hehehe.

This is the response I was hoping someone would post...I agree 100% with you

SleepingLover.

Alcohol can really effect a man's 'performance'. He may THINK he's having a real hot encounter, but I've been on the disappointing, receiving end of these half-@$$ed attempts at f*cking - and because judgement is also impaired, the man's ego refuses to believe he was anything less than good in bed.