She knows but doesn't care? [update- wife knows for certain]

gettingstronger

OK, well you have 350+ posts of help here- you should feel good that your story touches lots of people- you should know everyone sees a little bit of themselves in you some place-fear, anxiety, overcoming odds, being stronger- some place- you are able to do this-you can break free of him and be who you were meant to be-

I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I feel anxiety, fear, anger, love, revenge, empathy, but mostly anxiety.

This is very difficult and I am having a bad day.

Why?

Isn't this precisely what you've hoped for? What you've worked for?

All those posts here I believe all having good intention, hope I know sometimes it is hard to take in (absorb).

Also are you clear and can you say what you really want at this moment from the MM? What is your expectation from him?

Only when yourself think clearly, having clear thoughts, then you will know what to do next.

I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I feel anxiety, fear, anger, love, revenge, empathy, but mostly anxiety.

Revenge? May I ask why?

Call your son and go spend the day with him. Take a break from all the stuff going on in your life. Be around family.

This MM can sure dish out his drama.

It is HIS, not yours.

Be the change you wish to see (Ghandi). It really is only up to you to change this scenario.

All those posts here I believe all having good intention, hope I know sometimes it is hard to take in (absorb).

Also are you clear and can you say what you really want at this moment from the MM? What is your expectation from him?

Only when yourself think clearly, having clear thoughts, then you will know what to do next.

And that is a good reason why her MM keeps the drama flowing. It roadblocks her from making any decision that is useful for her.

When any person is SO busy reacting to drama it makes it difficult to devise a solid plan of action and stick to it.

No reaction is an action.