From everyones experience with NC, does it work? (Updated)

Its very simple. Start with getting busy and taking some time for yourself.... for example when I think about my ex ill watch you tube videos,basically I keep my mind busy and that's what you need to do for now.

It will get better but with time and dating a million dudes will only hurt because your comparing him . Take some time off dating.

• Like 1
  • Author

PurePony,

I totally agree. I will try what you do, maybe watch some youtube videos or watch a movie or maybe even workout or do something to get my mind off of him.

I also agree that dating more people is the worst thing for me to do. I end up only feeling worse, and yes, when I'm with them all I do is think of him. It is definitely best I stop dating for awhile and focus on myself!

working out worked great for me.. it keeps my mind busy and makes my body so tired that I sleep like a baby in the night.

plus doing workout your body produces endorphins.

endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain and trigger a positive feeling in your body. ( Exercise and Depression: Endorphins, Reducing Stress, and More )

I work out 2 times a day for 5 days and I never felt so happy and relaxed in a long time!

:D

• Like 1
  • Author
working out worked great for me.. it keeps my mind busy and makes my body so tired that I sleep like a baby in the night.

plus doing workout your body produces endorphins.

endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain and trigger a positive feeling in your body. ( Exercise and Depression: Endorphins, Reducing Stress, and More )

I work out 2 times a day for 5 days and I never felt so happy and relaxed in a long time!

:D

I totally agree:) Its such a great way to get your mind off of things... and it also inflates your self esteem, which is great and needed after a bad break up!

• Like 1
I totally agree:) Its such a great way to get your mind off of things... and it also inflates your self esteem, which is great and needed after a bad break up!

exactly! without counting the number of handsome guys you can always meet at the gym! :laugh::p

• Like 1