Just checking in....

TheWalkingDead

• Author
TheWalkingDead
Let me let you in on a my past doggishness. I used to hook up with this lady in college. Her bf was the starting power forward in NCAA DIV I hoops. Built like a Greek god, hung like a bull (she told me), ended up going pro. She was creeping with me.....Bottom line, a cheater is gonna cheat. Nothing to do with you..

Based on that last sentence, you are still as much of a $&@/head "taker" as you were then....if cheaters gonna cheat than OM &$@)head takers gonna take.

That said, I'm telling you that *I* didn't have what it took, in at least one area, whatever it was, for that few months, to keep her attention. And if other BS's could get a little honest for a few minutes they would know the same, and they would know the hell that brings with it.

• Author
TheWalkingDead

I have no self-esteem to have issues with. I didn't cut it.

Depression? Full blast....20 months of insomnia, appetite weirdness, nightmares, and other PTSD like symptoms. I am only pretending to give a $¥|t about anything. Playing a role I expect to be in for thirty years if family history holds any clues and I don't quit before then.

Anger? You bet. Rage....Wrath....Hell unleashed, but all inside and almost all directed straight at the culprit, me.