I'm afraid it's too late

• 2 weeks later...
Smart advice I also did all this but didn't leave out the don't beg and plead. She asked for space tonight.

Space, yeah space. Giv'em enough space to space out big time. Leave town - go some where unexpected. To the mountains, camping, fishing, manstuff.....get your own space, peace of mind. Whatever floats your boat. Tell no one. Perhaps a parent. That's it.

Any of her questions, here's the answer, "I need space...........later dude."

Standard answer. Change up your vanacular so you sound like a different person. Annother way to answer text, after you've ignored 10 of them, is,

Signalmtn: "Hi, Im Jerry, can I help you?"

Wife: "Whose Jerry, where is Signalmtn."

Signalmytn: "Sorry, Sig not available on this line right not. Im using this cell temporarily."

Wife: "What is Signalmtn's new cell number?"

Signalmtn: "Listen lady, I dont know who your are. I have to go."

Let here back the eff off. Everything she says hurts you, period. NC. Be out of town when this stuff happens. It is not a game, it is survival. Let her mind get crazied. Same goes for you JSD. Get out of town. After you create some confusion, block her number. Pay 5 bucks to your carrier if you have to for "parental blocking." I had to do that myself. That puts you in control.

Disinformation >>>>Disorder>>>>Disappearance. Let her suck that one up. She can see how it fits in her pipe and smoke for all we care. Use this time wisely to repare yourself, because as soon as you grt back, she'll be on you back, then we have to "DISS" her again. It id not any fast process for you to achieve "inDifference." You have to aim for that - no going back after her bs. This is war, Sir. And WAR IS HELL. Yas

PS. Talking to all you men that have been thrown out of your house, just cause you got comfortable, like everyone does. You are ready to make things right and your wife is banging up a storm, and dumping you the minute you "get it." I wish my former husband would have taken one ounce of the responsible of the male posters I am advising. He had his plan years in advance just like your wives. Forward march.