I want a girl who.......

So are you telling me you learned to pounce when you get an opportunity?? I sure hope so!

Yup.

Learning things the hard way.

Of course the hardest thing is being able to recognize an opportunity.

So getting back to the thread subject.

"I want a girl who obviously lets me know that she likes me."

• Author

I wouldn't date a girl from Loveshack. Swore off long distance relationships.

I live in the middle of nowhere but it seemed like a good idea. :D

THIS IS THE LOVESHACK.

"I want a girl who walks around naked when we are home"

:)

Isn't that a normal thing to do? I mean, now in winter I do cuddle myself into my clothing, but why wear anything in summer at home?

• Like 1
Isn't that a normal thing to do? I mean, now in winter I do cuddle myself into my clothing, but why wear anything in summer at home?

Some people are modest or have body issues and don't want to be seen naked. Especially when they aren't having sex. I want a woman who is completely comfortable naked around me. I'll never say anything negative about her body so she'll have nothing to fear.

• Like 1
That's me then, but I don't wear perfume. I smell like the Midwest (corn, wild rice and craft beer). :laugh:

My ears were burning. Thanks for not adding cattle in there.

I want a woman who can sort thru my Tupperware/Rubbermaid, and match the lids to their containers. Then she must store/stack them in such a way that I can reach in and find exactly what I need when I need it. That's all I really want in life right now.

• Like 3

...who has a love for nature and doesn't mind being exposed to extreme weather conditions.

Now this seems very surprising for me to say seeing how I spend so much time on here. But there is a reason I live cycling on the nature trail and always say that I prefer to live in rural areas. Also, if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be on here complaining.

One of my romantic fantasies is spending time with just each other out in the middle of nowhere in mother nature and enduring severe weather conditions with just each other (for example, kissing in a tropical storm) and not giving a damn. That's why I like the idea of picnics and walks in the nature trail and spending just us two time in sunsets.

I want my romance to be very "rural".

Some people are modest or have body issues and don't want to be seen naked. Especially when they aren't having sex. I want a woman who is completely comfortable naked around me. I'll never say anything negative about her body so she'll have nothing to fear.

And if she would wear dessous/lingerie to provoke an erection? Could become annoying in time, I mean, what if your parents were coming over for a surprise visit?

Although I guess the pizza guy will be equally uncomfortable... :laugh:

And if she would wear dessous/lingerie to provoke an erection? Could become annoying in time, I mean, what if your parents were coming over for a surprise visit?

Although I guess the pizza guy will be equally uncomfortable... :laugh:

I can imagine her doing it just to tease me because she will know how easily turned on I am.

Then there comes a point where I am comfortable with her nudity and am not horny anymore like after sex.

Basically I want a girl that after having sex, we can walk to the kitchen naked, get a snack or a drink then go back to the bedroom. The last thing I want is a girl who reaches for something to cover up with right away.

And no, I'm not worried about surprise visits.

• Like 1
...who has a love for nature and doesn't mind being exposed to extreme weather conditions.

Now this seems very surprising for me to say seeing how I spend so much time on here. But there is a reason I live cycling on the nature trail and always say that I prefer to live in rural areas. Also, if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't be on here complaining.

One of my romantic fantasies is spending time with just each other out in the middle of nowhere in mother nature and enduring severe weather conditions with just each other (for example, kissing in a tropical storm) and not giving a damn. That's why I like the idea of picnics and walks in the nature trail and spending just us two time in sunsets.

I want my romance to be very "rural".

You've been watching too much Twilight.

I wanna girl that can pack down a full plate of nachos and two Dos Equis and burp her full name.