I Want A Guy Who...

• Author
I'm sorry if I contributed to a hijacking.

I was just saddened that almost no woman wrote something like

"I want a guy who will respect me and treat me with kindness."

NO NO NO! That was intended to ONE SPECIFIC POSTER who posted way earlier today. Not you silly! Sorry for my vagueness. :(

And to correct myself on my last post…I meant sincere…not since. LOL :o

• Like 1

You know what women don't want ? A man who tells them " they have potential" wtf??

That's not respectful and certainly not someone I want to spend my time with

• Like 2
You know what women don't want ? A man who tells them " they have potential" wtf??

That's not respectful and certainly not someone I want to spend my time with

Back in elementary and jr. high school, my teachers always told me and my parents that I had a lot of potential.

I was a straight D student.

:o

• Like 1
  • Author

I do! I do!!!!

BTW…I'm beating Natsu21!!! :laugh::D:p

More guys are posting on my thread than his…now how did I know that was going to happen?? Because men love to battle with women than women like to battle with them ! hahahahahahahahaha This thread proves it!!! And it proves that as much as they don't want to admit it they are fascinated with us ! hehehe

This is good wholesome fun…no bloodshed yet. :D

It's Me85 and I'm a female.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic and insulting … or what ? But just to clarify (in case you are being insulting) I' not mad at anyone at all what so ever.

Now that I took a nap... Yeah, it was very sarcy and odd all rolled into one... I thought it would be obvious, but then again. There I go thinking again. LOL!

I guess you want a man that can remember your name while staying up 24 hours straight on Dew. HA!

Sorry if I threw a spanner into the works with you, or whoever.

Well now you know my extremes, it probably won't happen again. Due to holiday time ending next weekend, and sleep deprivation. I gots my 3 hours rest to catch up again with my SM.

I just gone a bit nutty after a few odd threads, one being a total mess that had the wise Effervescentworld... (The reason I know his ID, is his bloody piccy is creepy, just can't get it out of my mind, and don't you tell him I said so) and I scratching our heads. I think that messed up post is what set me off.

I guess you can look at it like a bit of Robin Williams' personality, you never know what crazy thought will pop out of my head unexpectedly. As you saw first hand, staying up 24 hours can be very very strange at times. Now that the thread is fixed, so nobody else knows of what really happened.

As for man / woman... My SM started off with a fake profile and info as well as I on an old forum we use to frequent long ago. So I don't look at ID and profile info because anyone can be anything on the net, and for the most part it don't matter. I take what peeps show of themselves not what they post in profiles.

Though I may give peeps an odd twist here and there as to figuring me out. Being shy does that, I feel naked so I surround myself with madness time to time when noticed.

WTF! I just hijacked your ever morphing thread.

See whatcha done by commenting about a lack of support with your thread, you got more than you asked for. LOL!

Edited by sdrawkcaB ssA

Well, if I'm building a guy... I want a guy who...

Is very intelligent and articulate

Is kind and compassionate

Is strong

Who loves me very much

Is very dominant

Is patient & understanding

Makes me feel protected & secure

Has a great, random sense of humor

Can be silly and have fun

Enjoys fitness and the outdoors

Is geeky

Is good with kids

Has a very high sex drive

Edited by isisisweeping

With so many stories of women being abused I'm almost getting the thought that women don't care if their man doesn't respect her. That's really sad.

In my personal case, being respected is so very inherently necessary, that it's beyond being a "want", it's beyond being something we "desire", it is something that is an absolute necessity, so much so that without it, any desires I DO have, will be null and void.

• Like 2
I'm sorry if I contributed to a hijacking.

I was just saddened that almost no woman wrote something like

"I want a guy who will respect me and treat me with kindness."

somedude i feel women dont feel the need to say this as phoe said it is a necessity.....with me saying i want a guy who loves me ...love encompasses every good trait there is.....respect ...honesty,,,,,gratitude ....appreciation.....selflessness...courage...strength......all of the above...if a guy loves me he woudl show me respect and all of the above....

as far as women who are abused goes....most of the time.....guys dont let their true colors show until ....after......when you already have fallen for them ...when you love them.....that is sad.....because that isnt love on their part ...its betrayal of love to be abusive to the one you are meant to love...its nto necessarily a womans fault ......or because she accepts a lack fo respect...that lack of respect is often shown much later in the relationship not in early dating.....same goes for abusive women who abuse men.........deb.....

• Like 1

I suppose when it comes down to really analyzing the things I personally listed, they all kinda come back to the same thing. That he shows me that he cares, that he shows me he loves me, and takes interest in my wellbeing. He takes part in my favorite activities because he wants to be involved with me. The hugs and soup? Simple gestures that say "I care, and I want you to feel well". The long conversations and debates say "I love your mind and encourage you to always use it and respect your thoughts and opinions"

It's quite simple, how a variety of different gestures all end up saying "I love you"

Well, I've been crushing on a guy for a while - so if he were to like me, I'd want him to (or like this tread says...'a guy who'):

Enjoys the simple things in life (a beer, something good on TV, taking a walk in the park, sitting on your patio with a drink, a good meal)

Accepts me for who I am - which kinda ties into the next one...

I can relax and be myself in the bedroom with (fun, loving, inhibited sex)

Stays in shape

Has (or at least working towards) career/job, education, his own stuff...YES, I'm so tired of the "males" out there now a days who just want women to pay for everything for them...I don't want no scrubs!!!

Doesn't believe weed or other drugs are ok...YES, it seems like everyone smokes weed or pops valium or some crap. Sorry, I'm not into that.

Shares socio-political views as me...

Isn't into the "bling"...I can't stand a guy who has to have the latest "this or that". I watch my gfs men spend money on name clothing, big houses, rims on their luxury cars and I don't have the energy or time to 'keep up with the Joneses'. Yes, I'll spend like $100 on a pair of shoes, but it usually is cuz the shoes are like a quality brand - not cuz of the label.

Hygiene and modesty...The whole 'This is 40's' movie where the guy is taking a dump with the bathroom door open in front of his wife is NOT happening in my lifetime. Also, while I expect him to bathe and brush his teeth, I don't want a man with a better manicure than mine (no Metrosexuals).

Confidence...I don't need a guy trying to bang every chick he sees cuz he has to prove something to himself. I don't need a guy questioning my commitment to him...I mean, I had a guy who wanted to tell me how to dress, call me at odd hours of the day/night to see if I was at work - and I don't know why. I am a one-man woman (even in my casual RLs) if he is a one-woman-man. So, if he's not playing the field, I won't either.

Doesn't talk me to death...I don't need a girlfriend - I need a man.

That's what I can of think for now...

Good luck with this long list of "simple things" although, they are simple and mundane, a person must have an optimistic and OPEN mind to achieve such success in finding a partner! Good luck!!

@Gloria25...I am actually all that and more. I concur with the comment about people using the washroom, and leaving the door open, it's a huge turn-off for me