Wife confortable, wont move out or let me go.

Go back and read the title of the topic."she wont move out" I want her out. now.

Then put her out. Change the locks when she goes over to her boyfriends house. You can hire help or relatives to take care of your kids. If you really want her out she could be out today.

• Author
Then put her out. Change the locks when she goes over to her boyfriends house. You can hire help or relatives to take care of your kids. If you really want her out she could be out today.

I wish I could do that. My lawyer explained to me how it would me illegal to do that.

According to her, yes. She wants the kids to grow up in this house.

you are screwing up your kids in a huge way by the example you are setting for them. do you want your kids to think THIS type of relationship is normal and okay?

separate now! get your kids out of the damaging environment you two have created.

ugh you both sound so self-absorbed. poor kids.

• Like 1
evanescentworld
I'm felling you somewhat judgmental. What is wrong to stay in underwear at home?

What's right about it?

The whole scenario is astoundingly bizarre.... KIds being used as weapons (yes, they are) she gallivants off with a lover, and you wander round in the practically altogether, leaving little to the imagination.... in front of your children? With a wife you're (hopefully!) divorcing...?

What does her BF think of that? You both appearing in front of each other and the children, without any clothes on, virtually?

It sounds utterly weird....

I'm felling you somewhat judgmental. What is wrong to stay in underwear at home?

Doesn't it make you want to have sex with your wife if she is walking around in her underwear all the time? Also do the kids mind?

According to her, yes. She wants the kids to grow up in this house.

Who cares what she wants? Do what you want to do since you're the one paying the bills. I think you are hoping she will give up the OM and be your wife again, is this correct?

• Author
you are screwing up your kids in a huge way by the example you are setting for them. do you want your kids to think THIS type of relationship is normal and okay?

separate now! get your kids out of the damaging environment you two have created.

We are already divorcing! Cannot be done overnight. Im trying to push it through, but she wont move...

• Author
What's right about it?

The whole scenario is astoundingly bizarre.... KIds being used as weapons (yes, they are) she gallivants off with a lover, and you wander round in the practically altogether, leaving little to the imagination.... in front of your children? With a wife you're (hopefully!) divorcing...?

What does her BF think of that? You both appearing in front of each other and the children, without any clothes on, virtually?

It sounds utterly weird....

kids are 1 and 4. Are you oine of those prude people that are ashamed of your body? They are my family (the kids) nothing wrong with me in my underwear. On the beach you see much more butts.

I couldnt care less what her BF thinks. I hope he doesnt like it.

TheBladeRunner

This why I bailed on my XW so quick after DDay; no way my daughter was going to grow up with a doormat/wimp.

• Author
Doesn't it make you want to have sex with your wife if she is walking around in her underwear all the time? Also do the kids mind?

ofcourse the kids dont mind they are little.

I still like having sex with her, with our without clothes. I still have some residual feelings for her, and she is hot.

• Author
This why I bailed on my XW so quick after DDay; no way my daughter was going to grow up with a doormat/wimp.

I wish I could, but if I do, the kids will have no food

What you have said here on this thread (and your other threads) is exceptionally concerning with regard to the welfare of your kids. There is domestic violence in your home, your wife has a boyfriend and yet still lives with you, you think of her as your maid, she thinks of you as a meal ticket, you still have sex with each other and clearly have no respect for each other. AND you have two very young children?? What in the world are the two of you thinking? Do you in any way think this type of behavior is acceptable with two small children in the home?? You both need counseling, both need to put your children first, and you need to get away from each other. This just sounds crazy, toxic, and absolutely unacceptable for your kids.

• Like 1
  • Author
What you have said here on this thread (and your other threads) is exceptionally concerning with regard to the welfare of your kids. There is domestic violence in your home, your wife has a boyfriend and yet still lives with you, you think of her as your maid, she thinks of you as a meal ticket, you still have sex with each other and clearly have no respect for each other. AND you have two very young children?? What in the world are the two of you thinking? Do you in any way think this type of behavior is acceptable with two small children in the home?? You both need counseling, both need to put your children first, and you need to get away from each other. This just sounds crazy, toxic, and absolutely unacceptable for your kids.

Our marriage ended, we are transitioning. What am I supposed to do? I'm trying to expedite the process, that is all I can do.

And, actually, when we have sex is the best thing for the kids. Is one day guaranteed of no fighting

evanescentworld
kids are 1 and 4. Are you oine of those prude people that are ashamed of your body?
Far from it. I regularly attend a naturist beach. so accusations of prudery are completely unfounded.

They are my family (the kids) nothing wrong with me in my underwear. On the beach you see much more butts.

Yes, but they're not parents at each others' throats in the throes of separating, adultery and messed-up attitudes

I couldn't care less what her BF thinks. I hope he doesnt like it.
Does he know she has sex with you? And you don't think this is phu*cked-up behaviour? At all?

Think again, please... because trust me, we all KNOW it is....

Our marriage ended, we are transitioning. What am I supposed to do?

NOT HAVE SEX WITH A WOMAN WHOM YOU ARE DIVORCING AND IS REGULARLY HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN, FOR STARTERS!!

I'm trying to expedite the process, that is all I can do
.No you're not, and no it isn't....

And, actually, when we have sex is the best thing for the kids. Is one day guaranteed of no fighting

If I was a social worker reading this, I would do everything within my power to take those poor children into care.

ofcourse the kids dont mind they are little.

I still like having sex with her, with our without clothes. I still have some residual feelings for her, and she is hot.

So bascially, your wife isn't the only one comfortable and won't move out, the same goes for you. Tell the truth you don't want her moving out and in with the OM. You still want her and what's upsetting you is her staying out all night screwing the OM. What do you want us to help you with exactly?

• Author
So bascially, your wife isn't the only one comfortable and won't move out, the same goes for you. Tell the truth you don't want her moving out and in with the OM. You still want her and what's upsetting you is her staying out all night screwing the OM. What do you want us to help you with exactly?

I want her out. While I'm stuck with her, I think there is no harm in having sex. I got screwed for her being a slut, now I take some advantage from it?

But I do want her out. I have waited a while in order to help her with her court case, but my patience is ending. She knows she needs a job, but she act like she doesnt. I will serve her next week. And the reason is I am travelling to see my family this weekend, and if I make her mad, she will find a way to ruin my trip. She made purchased my plane ticket, she can cancel. and she will! so, when Im back, she will be served.

I was looking for advice on how to make he GO. I'm not sure I can force her out. The house is community property.

GorillaTheater

I'm not sure you can force her out, either, for the very reason you gave: it's her house too.

The danger I see is that she might try to force you out. A false domestic violence complaint would be just the ticket. Carry a voice-activated recorder (VAR) with you whenever you're around her.

And I hope you're using a condom, man.

• Author
I'm not sure you can force her out, either, for the very reason you gave: it's her house too.

The danger I see is that she might try to force you out. A false domestic violence complaint would be just the ticket. Carry a voice-activated recorder (VAR) with you whenever you're around her.

And I hope you're using a condom, man.

She already has a recent charge for domestic violence on me.

evanescentworld

Oh, this just gets better and better... :rolleyes:

GorillaTheater

Jesus. Somehow I'm not surprised that the situation is even more f*cked up than I initially thought.

I guess the saving grace to you two staying under the same roof and having sex is that it sort of undercuts her DV charge, but probably not by much.

I'd definitely carry a VAR with me at all times. And you still might wind up in jail. Quit screwing a person who is screwing you over.