I'm sad and mad!! (Updated)

Daisy1339

Has he stopped seeing the other women?

He is not showing enough remorse. He should be showing you his cell phone, his computer, letting you know where he is, what he is doing, and begging you to come home.

He should be asking you what can he do to fix this? I do not see his actions speaking for the marriage.

I do hope you see an attorney so you will have some good legal advice on your options.

Sorry that you are having this pain.

• Like 1
  • Author
Has he stopped seeing the other women?

He is not showing enough remorse. He should be showing you his cell phone, his computer, letting you know where he is, what he is doing, and begging you to come home.

He should be asking you what can he do to fix this? I do not see his actions speaking for the marriage.

He doesn't ask what can we do. He just do what he wants. He is controlling. He did act by going see a therapist But no He is not showing enough remorse!:(

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm so depress!! I have no desire to live. I was hoping my husband will want me back. I thought he would fight for me. I thought he will realize it was wrong he cheated on me and would do any thing to get me back but he didn't. I was stupid to think he was sad that he didn't see me or have me for almost two months but instead he went out , he went to bars with other women. He couldn't even stay faithful after I found out about his cheating. I was stupid to think he missed me but he didn't. He was just having fun with other women. That is why he wanted me to take my stuff out of his house this Saturday so he can take women to his house with no sign of me there!!!

• Like 1

Sounds like a real peach. Be glad you are rid of him. Now you can find someone who will appreciate you for you!!! Move on and leave this turkey behind!!

• Author
Sounds like a real peach. Be glad you are rid of him. Now you can find someone who will appreciate you for you!!! Move on and leave this turkey behind!!

Agree with you. I know I should do the same, go out have fun and even date other men. I have been told that I won't have problem attracting men. It was nice of this guy saying that to me today. But I wish my husband had a little decency to do that after we officially separated. I wish he didn't text me every two or three day to tell me he misses me. Why would you go have your fun then send me text like that? Why would some one be so cruel?

• Like 1

He's just doing a few minor efforts in an attempt to keep you. Think of a dog doing all sorts of tricks for a treat. Your "husband" will do a lot of acting to earn your pity and his comfortable bed.

Ma'am, he cheated just after you got married. This is a dealbraker; he was fooling around during your honeymoon phase. You should divorce him and find someone better.