Absolutely must go NC or this will kill me.

• Author

^ thank you. I know, this whole thing is crazy. I want to get to that part of my life where I realize how terrible he is and don't miss him at all! I've never had trouble meeting guys, who knows what great people I may have overlooked while obsessing and being heartbroken over this asshat. We don't live together anymore, thank god.

• Author

I'm on day #7 of NC and am feeling MUCH better than say, day #2. This is also the longest I've gone without contact since we broke up on 8/19. I'm still in emotional pain (especially regarding his new 'relationship') but I can finally say with confidence that I'm feeling a little better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Today is 3 weeks. I'm definitely feeling better; I mainly fret about his new relationship. Nothing I can do about that tho. I have realized, at least, that there weren't many things I actually LIKED about him.

Today is 3 weeks. I'm definitely feeling better; I mainly fret about his new relationship. Nothing I can do about that tho. I have realized, at least, that there weren't many things I actually LIKED about him.

I am on the same boat, my ex is flaunting his new relationship all around social media. Its embarassing.

Keep it movin girl, you got this.

Just because a guy texts all day doesnt mean he cares, it just means hes lining up sex. A guy who cares will want to call to hear your voice, drive all night just to see you, do things to make you smile. A guy will send a lot of texts to get laid.

Yes, this man seemed like a real piece of work... its been 4 months for me, there has been back and fourths... Arguments, good talks, etc.... But I have finally gone 7 days of NC and going to continue it. I agree with you... It is hard at first, especially when you have children! But it is best for dignity and emotional healing. Good Job!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Author

I just want to update that it's been over 7 weeks since I've made contact with this person and I feel SO. MUCH. BETTER. I can see him for the POS he really is, now. I still miss him now and then, but I know I'm full-force ahead toward moving on. Dating other people who I genuinely like, too.

So no contact = works. It's the only way!