I am Angry and disappointed

Keepsake

• Author
Get rid of his crap NOW!!!

And block him from contacting you!

Yes, 2sunny!!!! He told me after that text that he can come pick up his stuff but I never answered. It's gone now.

I am actuallly very hurt by all of this. He didn't need to say any of that to me. What the hell, you haven't really even spoken to me in months and then you want to throw all of that at me. I didn't need to know. I feel worse than day 1, I feel humiliated, angry, hurt, used!!!! He TRIED??? Please, you mean he made me a far away option until he found what he wanted.

I am trying to be a good person and trying very hard to keep my negative emotions in check..

YOU DON"T DO THAT TO SOMEONE!!!!!! You piece of ****( him) Why even bother, you couldn't bother to respond to anything , now you want to let me know what's going on. It's like rubbing salt in a wound.

UGH!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

You won't believe this or hell, maybe you will.

He texted me again that he was sorry because he knows that he hurt me and should have told me sooner and also, not only does he have a girlfriend, he moved out of his place awhile ago and moved in with her. WTF????

Good lord. UNREAL!!!!! Then some more apologies on how he should have told me sooner and we had something but it was lost and it was no one's fault and that he tried to see if it was still there but it wasn't for him and he could see how that would make it look like he played me cause he didn't tell me sooner but that wasn't what he was doing and he was sorry.

SERIOUSLY??? Are you kidding me.

I can't even describe how I feel. GUTTED...

ANOTHER SET-BACK!!!

• Author

I don't think that he will. I will not either.

I am just dumbfounded!!! Hurts like hell.

Clearly he has moved on and is happy with his new girl, hell already living with her.

UGH!! SCREAM SCREAM~~~~~~~~:sick: