Nervous this isn't going further

spiritofjosh

You REALLY need to start thinking more positively! Even when you get the date with the girl you talk negatively! Go on the date with a good attitude and leave the negativity at home.

Agreed. OP you really need to work on that. When I read your stuff I look for the "but". There is always a "but" where you basically sabotage yourself. Do yourself a favor, when you get read to think, or say, or write a "but", stop. Just stop analyzing and live in the moment.

You are going out with this girl. You're going bar hopping. It is a carnival like atmosphere. That's all a recipe for a fantastic time. Go show her one!

She acts hesitant because you are not acting like a strong confident man....it's like she is wating for it but it's not looking that way. You better harden up, and get to it or you will end up in the back of the line up of her guy friends. All those guys are a bunch of p ussies, don't be one of them.

Best to go with your gut in these situations. if you think she isn't really genuine she probably isn't. A woman with high interest will not confuse you and won't go a day without texting you first.

Not surprised she has a lot of guy friends, these types of attention craving girls always have a stable of orbiters that she strings along juuuuust enough to keep them guessing. Sounds like she's gearing you up to be her next special platonic guy friend lol.

Best thing to do is stop engaging her for a while. If she cares enough she'll contact you and try to arrange a meet. If not, it was all just games.

No all those guys orbiting her are too scared to ask her out or make a move to stick one into her and if they did try they are too whipped with hope (ball-less) to walk away.

• Author

Well her "guy friends" are a total of 5. 2 are her best friends that I'm in a band with and the other 3 are in her band, only one of them shown interest in her that she's told me about but that's not something I feel uncomfortable about.

And I feel like I was moving to the point of sex when I kissed her but her body language didn't allow it, which I respect more than somebody I sleep with the first chance we have a second alone (has happened more than a few times, never worked out).

And as far as her best friend/my band mate, he says she isn't really chased by many guys and that she's very picky. He's told me this months ago, before I ever had a real conversation with her. I kept wanting to jump at the opportunity that she was fair game but never did until now, when she made the initial contact by giving me her number.

My instinct isn't telling me she's playing me but more she's nothing I've dealt with before. She'll begin snapchatting me all day, and I feel like it's to get my attention because she wants me to text her. I say this because she's told our mutual friend that she thinks I don't like her (pre-camping weekend) so maybe she waits around for me to text so I can show that I am interested and in fact, don't hate her?

As I'm typing this she texted me, first of the day because I didn't text her yet. And again, thanks to all the responses, I know I'm being silly but I'm just being cautious because this is really a good situation I've been wanting. One positive is that all the negativity I bring here, not in our conversations. To her I'm funny and happy, because that is the reaction I naturally get when we talk :D.

Good god why are these girls so god damn flaky lol.

Ya I'm thinking push and pull meathod is your only chance here.

• Author

I almost always use the push/pull deal with girls. Not intentionally, just how it happens. I feel like she is doing the same almost. I guess time will tell.

Well her "guy friends" are a total of 5. 2 are her best friends that I'm in a band with and the other 3 are in her band, only one of them shown interest in her that she's told me about but that's not something I feel uncomfortable about.

And I feel like I was moving to the point of sex when I kissed her but her body language didn't allow it, which I respect more than somebody I sleep with the first chance we have a second alone (has happened more than a few times, never worked out).

And as far as her best friend/my band mate, he says she isn't really chased by many guys and that she's very picky. He's told me this months ago, before I ever had a real conversation with her. I kept wanting to jump at the opportunity that she was fair game but never did until now, when she made the initial contact by giving me her number.

My instinct isn't telling me she's playing me but more she's nothing I've dealt with before. She'll begin snapchatting me all day, and I feel like it's to get my attention because she wants me to text her. I say this because she's told our mutual friend that she thinks I don't like her (pre-camping weekend) so maybe she waits around for me to text so I can show that I am interested and in fact, don't hate her?

As I'm typing this she texted me, first of the day because I didn't text her yet. And again, thanks to all the responses, I know I'm being silly but I'm just being cautious because this is really a good situation I've been wanting. One positive is that all the negativity I bring here, not in our conversations. To her I'm funny and happy, because that is the reaction I naturally get when we talk :D.

I don't understand. Are you playing hard to get, do you want a dominant woman who leads the relationship, or do you want less interaction? Or is it something else? I don't understand why you won't take the initiative with her, because it sounds as though she's doing all the work here. At some point your passivity just might make her conclude you're not interested. That's what I'd think.