girlfriend of 8 years

Don't reply to this guys ex girlfriend? She is the one who wants to come meet me...not my ex

Ahhh!!! Sorry! My bad! Yeah, if she wants to meet up then by all means....Wait, is she hot? :cool:

• Like 3
Ahhh!!! Sorry! My bad! Yeah, if she wants to meet up then by all means....Wait, is she hot? :cool:

I thought he was talking about HIS ex as well.

Definitely meet up with the girl. Perhaps you two could "console" each other ;)

• Like 1

Or get a pic together standing really close to one another looking all cozy and posting it on Facebook.

In all seriousness. You seem like you got your sh*t together. You don't know what frame of mind this girl is in and how bad this break up affected her. She may be looking at getting revenge sex. So, I'm not telling you to go for it or not. Just be mindful that she might not be in a good place emotionally and don't take advantage of the situation.

Show support and she where she's at in her healing.

• Like 1
  • Author

"Definitely meet up with the girl. Perhaps you two could "console" each other "

"She may be looking at getting revenge sex

"Wait, is she hot? "

haha I can't tell you how many people have been telling me the same things.

I definitely want to help her. I know I have been handling this better then she has and since I know exactly how she's feeling, I feel like I can and should help her through this. I mean why not right?

I think some cozy pics on facebook would be hilarious.

In no way would I take advantage of her.

However, if she wants revenge sex (and that is exactly what it would be) I would in no way deny her. Nothing wrong with that right?

• Like 1

However, if she wants revenge sex (and that is exactly what it would be) I would in no way deny her. Nothing wrong with that right?

The question here is, if this is the case, how would you feel afterwords?

If you'd feel like ****, which in all honesty - that's how I probably would feel - I wouldn't go through with it.

Maybe see her and be there for her, but stop it if things start to get a bit more heated. You'll thank yourself later for doing it, plus, she will have more respect for you. In all honesty, I think that will get you farther in the long run with her.

• Like 1