Now you see him, now you DON'T.

• Author

Day 4 of NC.

Deleted my stupid blog which was just an excuse for me to indirectly keep in touch with him. It helped that he hasn't been around on it since Sunday.

Onward and Upward.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

NC for almost a month now and I am not doing well.

I wish I could just wring his neck, even if I had to stand up on a stool to reach it.

I was doing so well until this morning when I started to cry. It is almost a month and the horrible realization that he isn't coming back, that we are DONE, that I lost a friend in the process just felt like stabs to the heart. I just want to text bomb him with the vulgarest words in the English language, call him every name in the book, and just cry on his shoulders about how hurt and miserable I am.

Just want to do something / anything to stop this pain. I can't breathe.

SoThatHappened

OffRail,

What you're experiencing is totally normal. You're past the shock/denial/hope stage that happens early after a breakup. Those stages suck, but the stage you're in now I think is even worse.

You're at the stage where reality has sunk in. Not saying that it's acceptance, but your brain is catching up to logic and you are feeling the "finality" of it, if that makes sense. It also appears your experiencing a little bit of the anger phase.

Hit me at 2 months as well. That was hard.

However, it means you're moving in the right direction. I think it's sort of a "darkest before the dawn" kind of thing.

You may hear from him, he may want you back some time down the line, or you may never hear from him again.

Either way, you're moving through the stages which is good. Keep your chin up, post here, and keep NC.