Meet up with ex boyfriend?

• Author

Eh something I guess I should learn then and other posters are all "do you play with fire?" I guess maybe so I assumed "livin in on the edge" is a similar metaphor sorry I don't have a dictionary of "livin on the edge"

Since you're so bad ass dump your current boyfriend. You aren't loyal and don't deserve him. Living life on the edge? What a joke.

Judging by how you have a boyfriend - who you say is okay with you seeing an ex (you probably told him something so different and are justifying your horrible actions this way) - He sees an opportunity to get some action out of you. I can promise you he won't respect you or think of you as dating material.

Edited by lauri
His gf disrespected me first because she was a good friend of mine, although I know that was disresceptful of him as well. I know people don't change but now we're 22 years old, started dating when we were 17. I'm not disrespecting my bf because he knows. And I don't know what "you're codependant so your not edgy" comment has to do with any of this.

Did you tell your boyfriend you're excited about seeing the ex? Tell him that then let's see what he says.

OP, I think you like the fact that he has to sneak behind his girlfriend's back to see you because you think it gives you some sort of revenge. You said this girl was your friend at one point? Why would you even care to meet up with this guy if he dumped you for your friend?

• Like 1

Isn't saying "let's meet up sometime" just a way to end a conversation?

If not, he is lying to his gf because he doesn't want to lose her. Not that that is right. Totally wrong. But it would say to me that if he wanted anything to do with me it is not as important as she is to his life.

• Like 1