Gone in a Second

• Author

I think I just had a moment of clarity.. I deleted her # from my phone and am angry (which I never am) and disgusted. I know I had faults and I made it known my intentions so there was an end goal in the stress on my shoulders.. if she would have only supported me just a little longer, she would have had a whole new world on a platter... I would never EVER even "Think" to do to her what she did to me. :( and that says a lot about my character, I believe.

Hopefully I wake up with this same clarity.

• Like 4

Keep up the NC and the 180.

Get her out of your life and move on.

You should be happy that she is gone.

You are not married to her or have kids with her. You will get her out of your life with less trouble now than if you ever do get her back and then go thru her cheating again with the pain all over, divorce and child support.

You are lucky. Keep building your good life.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SycamoreCircle

OP, I experienced something very similar to you.

Know that it was not your lack of attention that drove her into another man's arms---it was her immaturity.

If it makes you feel better, I lost my girl and I earn a pauper's wage. That didn't stop me from trying to be the best provider I could be. So, be content in that you were VERY VERY good to this girl.

Know also that if you abide by NC, wholeheartedly and truly, clarity will begin to surface and you will see this girl for who she really is... Nothing was Gone in a Second, women will seriously debate leaving a man weeks before ever leaving him. She was manipulative, cold and deceptive. Recognize that. She's an emotionally arrested coward who took advantage of someone who cared and provided for her. She may be in the arms of another man right now, but she is unfit for any serious relationship.

• Like 1

Phew! I thought this guy would NEVER move on I mean dayumn! No girl could do that **** to me and get away with it! More power to you for moving on. If I were you, I'd copy, paste the replies you made in this post. To remind you of what "not" to be!