"Fake it until you make it"

i think if you shine your light whether you want to turn it on or not ...darkness cannot enter......even more so if you are turning on your light for all to see and you feel like sitting in darkness.....

that if you dont feel like letting your light shine and you put on a brave face and a smile and send it out......you are doing gods work and that isnt faking it....its what god wants us to do

satan cant enter your heart and wreak havoc with the light on....

even if it isnt totally heart felt you cant dwell in darkness .....you sink plain and simple...you go to deep in it.....shining the light or being happy for others is an eternal light you can turn to when you dont feel happiness in you.....

satan plagues the dark and unseen spaces

our souls our hearts and twists our faces,

from all that is good, from that could be good,

so yea turn on the light yea we should,

because no one can drown us deeper than satan could

....so if you have to put on the light and you dont feel like it know that that light will help you keep dark places .....safe...satan doesnt feed off the milk of human kindness but people do ...both ways..

deb

Beautifully written Deb, as usual.

Gods light feels so dim lately. I don't like what I'm seeing and very tired of the scams ...funny thing is, mine is on a much lower level...I just can't imagine what it's really like out there- not much honor I suppose. It feels like, when it comes right down to it, that some if not most would sell their soul for that piece of paper with some specialized ink stamped with a dollar amount.

I'm so grateful for my dogs. They show me what's really real and important. This may sound crazy, but they show me how I need to be, meaning loving unconditionally- I'm having a real problem with that right now, due to hating what I see out there.

• Like 1
todreaminblue
Beautifully written Deb, as usual.

Gods light feels so dim lately. I don't like what I'm seeing and very tired of the scams ...funny thing is, mine is on a much lower level...I just can't imagine what it's really like out there- not much honor I suppose. It feels like, when it comes right down to it, that some if not most would sell their soul for that piece of paper with some specialized ink stamped with a dollar amount.

I'm so grateful for my dogs. They show me what's really real and important. This may sound crazy, but they show me how I need to be, meaning loving unconditionally- I'm having a real problem with that right now, due to hating what I see out there.

gods light is still being born every day pureinheart in babies it is strongest i feel.....little slices of heavenly home.....pure...innocent .....light.....

i am sorry you feel down pure.....animals are gods creatures .......dogs ...smilin...well i love dogs too......i dont watch the news much....ill read a bit ...some of it makes me wince.......it upsets me because i cant fix these horrible things.....i cant feed the world or change it much .....but what i can do is feed one extra person.....or two or four......what i can do is offer a homeless person a bed ......or a spot on my floor with a blanket and a pillow..........where its warmer.....what cheers me up not that there are millions of homeless in the world but for a night or two someone in my house didnt have to be homeless.....there might be millions of starving people but in my house there are few extra meals in my pot......it does cheer me up i can do something little....thats all we can do pure something little like rescue a stray dog or kitten and find them a home or feed a hungry person......if everyone did it ...imagine how the world would be...i think its a mother theresa quote.....ill find it for you might cheer you up going googling......im baaaaaaaaaaaaack...lol found it...

“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”

― Mother Teresa

.deb

gods light is still being born every day pureinheart in babies it is strongest i feel.....little slices of heavenly home.....pure...innocent .....light.....

i am sorry you feel down pure.....animals are gods creatures .......dogs ...smilin...well i love dogs too......i dont watch the news much....ill read a bit ...some of it makes me wince.......it upsets me because i cant fix these horrible things.....i cant feed the world or change it much .....but what i can do is feed one extra person.....or two or four......what i can do is offer a homeless person a bed ......or a spot on my floor with a blanket and a pillow..........where its warmer.....what cheers me up not that there are millions of homeless in the world but for a night or two someone in my house didnt have to be homeless.....there might be millions of starving people but in my house there are few extra meals in my pot......it does cheer me up i can do something little....thats all we can do pure something little like rescue a stray dog or kitten and find them a home or feed a hungry person......if everyone did it ...imagine how the world would be...i think its a mother theresa quote.....ill find it for you might cheer you up going googling......im baaaaaaaaaaaaack...lol found it...

.deb

Thanks Deb, you are such a doll:love: Mother Theresa had an extraordinary gift. She knew how to keep things into perspective.

Before saying this, just want state that it pertains to me and no one else.

Deb, my head was so far in the sand and after having the most clear pair of rose-colored glasses, well... the process of truth is hard and can be traumatizing. I know the truth sets you free, but when a certain mindset is ingrained, there isn't always that instantaneous deliverance.

I'd really like to rant a bit about something you said which is so true. I just want to scream when I hear, "if I had a million dollars I'd do this/that and the other for humanity"... while their hearts may be in the right place as people may want to do things in a big way- still I think it's the smaller things that count...on some levels I call BS on this type of thinking.

I want to say that some people don't do the smaller things, like even giving a dollar to anything. It is reaching out and feeding one person, or housing one person for a time.

People are scared and think money will save them and make them secure. It doesn't. There is nothing secure in this life except for Jesus:)