what do I do?

Cathy812

ThorntonMelon

You should never use text again. Honestly, what you're writing is jibberish.

I almost think this is a troll posting but I have seen some bizarro land texts so I don't want to assume anything.

I whatsapped him this

I have to be honest with u mark I said postpone cos my dad had a funny do and I didn't want the first time that u saw me I would be upset after I said it I felt bad for cancelling on u so I tried to say yes I wanted to go out with u my dad became better over night so by time tomorrow I was all happy and smiley to come and meet u I just didn't want u to think I was fobbing u off with a stupid excuse when actually all I really should of done is be honest its upset me all day and I blacked out I got rushed to a and e I am ok when I came bk I found out a have got a new full time job.

You deserve the truth and I should of told u bt I didn't want your sympathy. I am really really sorry mark I really am I really want to see you. I do like you anjd I know you can handle the truth about my dad being really ill. I feel awful I really do please forgive me I am really trying to make this up to u mark I hope you had a nice time with Alfie he's so lucky to have a dad like you :) give us another chance please bbe xxxxx

I told him the whole truth so I hope he can give me another chance what should I do next just wait?

My word! I d not reply to that message either. Its too long. Anyway whats done it done. The message seems a bit desperate. A short message saying sorry and let me make it up to you would be fine.

Keep it simple and light hearted. If its too emotional and comes across too needy. Some mean will do a Usain Bolt!

• Like 1
todreaminblue

if a guy bolts and blocks you off apps and what not...he isnt worth your time...we all have bad days where we say and do things we wouldnt if we really thought about it first.....

a nice guy would say hey calm down its ok no biggie .....and give you a shot.........and take it in his stride not bolt like a school girl......going stay away from me...oohhhh stay away......you showed your heart you tried to apologise the guys cant handle you on a bad day dont give him more of your good time.....find a guy who appreciates you apologize and doesnt act like a boy thinking you have cooties because you do apologize profusely......real men understand women can be a bit loopy because they have experience with women.....young or old we all get loopy sometimes......chalk it up to a good loss......now go for a win....dont be discouraged..........deb

if a guy bolts and blocks you off apps and what not...he isnt worth your time...we all have bad days where we say and do things we wouldnt if we really thought about it first.....

a nice guy would say hey calm down its ok no biggie .....and give you a shot.........and take it in his stride not bolt like a school girl......going stay away from me...oohhhh stay away......you showed your heart you tried to apologise the guys cant handle you on a bad day dont give him more of your good time.....find a guy who appreciates you apologize and doesnt act like a boy thinking you have cooties because you do apologize profusely......real men understand women can be a bit loopy because they have experience with women.....young or old we all get loopy sometimes......chalk it up to a good loss......now go for a win....dont be discouraged..........deb

I dont know about this...the op flaked on the first date. These people have never met before so he doesn't owe her anything. He gave her a chance, but she played games and he doesn't have any time for it.

OP, I understand you weren't comfortable yet and were not quite ready to go on a date. It's natural to be nervous and some other guys that are nervous could act the same way to you in the future. Just chalk it up as a loss and move forward. There's so many more guys out there. Good luck!