Here we go - MM back out again

Lovemesomehim

Stop!!! All of the focus has been on him and his behavior and it's time that you take responsibility as well. Who secretly goes on vacation with a mm and uses the excuse of always wanting to visit the place? You could have went alone but you made a grown up decision to tag along with a mm and his wife. Stop pointing the finger at his behavior and take accountability for your actions. Why would you allow this man to sink you to such low levels?

• Like 2

Mount...so where are you at with this whole situation today?

A is over? On hold pending him taking action? Ongoing?

What are you going to do differently going forward from what you've been doing up to this point?

Hi Scattered, not to speculate, the MM had mentioned multiple times to me and also to the lawyer he wanted to buy his wife out of the house, gave her 50% of everything. Also he said his wife mentioned to him she will not choose living in the house if they split.

I assume the MM "confessed" again (3rd time) to wife, I have no idea what he said to her of course.

These are assumptions based in a MM who is a known liar... So for me, I would never assume he actually did what he said...

It is all speculation - especially since none if it has actually happened.

He's still with her and that tells you all you need to know to move forward and not communicate with him anymore.

• Author

The highlighted part is very good question, you can illustrate in two totally opposite ways.

Mount...so where are you at with this whole situation today?

A is over? On hold pending him taking action? Ongoing?

What are you going to do differently going forward from what you've been doing up to this point?

The highlighted part is very good question, you can illustrate in two totally opposite ways.

What are you doing differently now?

• Author

Not doing anything, keep silence, unless you want me to initate contact (just joking)?

What are you doing differently now?

How about taking action to PREVENT him from easily contacting you again when he gets a free moment down the road?

Changing cell number/email addresses, or at least blocking him from being able to reach them?

What are you doing to fill the time and energy that you used to spend on him? Working out? Running? Taking up an old hobby, or starting a new one?

• Author

You nailed it, the highlighted bold part.

How about taking action to PREVENT him from easily contacting you again when he gets a free moment down the road?

Changing cell number/email addresses, or at least blocking him from being able to reach them?

What are you doing to fill the time and energy that you used to spend on him? Working out? Running? Taking up an old hobby, or starting a new one?

• Like 2

Glad to hear that you're working out and running...great stress relief.

What about actively preventing contact?

• Author

Keep silence is the best way. And I think you forget we work together but we do not necessary see each other, and pls do not tell me changing employer - I do not want to hear one more comment on that, as it is not going to happen, especially in current North American ****ty economy. Plus relationship can be picked up anywhere even working in different employers.

Glad to hear that you're working out and running...great stress relief.

What about actively preventing contact?

Keeping silent isn't the best way...although sometimes it's the only way.

I'm not suggesting anything that would put you in a bad position. Believe it or not, the only reason I'm posting on your thread is to help.

• Author

Got it, and I will continue keeping silence.

Keeping silent isn't the best way...although sometimes it's the only way.

I'm not suggesting anything that would put you in a bad position. Believe it or not, the only reason I'm posting on your thread is to help.

Mount

Seems you have the right idea. Silence with him is golden with so many fish in the sea why keep this one. He is not a very good person he is resentful of his wife and is trying to get even and hurt her in the worse way he can. by taking you on that trip it shows it and also shows how he reacts when relationships get hard. You really do not need that and why help him. You can find someone with better intentions. Get away now before he resents you to. You might see this trait come out when your done. Get over him and be happy. good luck I hope you can do this.