Left Behind

Everybody brave yourself because M30 is about to drop another bizarre post:

What if, at the time of the rapture, the majority of people on earth aren't fully human? What if it's just like it was "in the days of Noah"? This could either be from genetic tampering (via science), transhumanism, or angelic hybridization with the human race.

If this is the case, then this will explain why the entire question we are addressing might be irrelevant. Just as God didn't save the pre-flood nephilim, he might not save the future nephilim before his return--even if they appear human and we believe they are human.

I've always wondered why God might cut short the lifespan of the generation when he returns. But would you say he cut short the lifespan of those who lived before the Flood? No. All the full sons and daughters of Adam had died off before the flood and all that was left were Nephilim.

I only bring this up because...what if some babies are left at the rapture (ie, not taken) but the real reason is that they are not human as we are human? This wouldn't mean that God has sent babies to hell. They were never one of us to begin with.

Edited by M30USA
  • Like 1
  • Author
pureinheart
Everybody brave yourself because M30 is about to drop another bizarre post:

What if, at the time of the rapture, the majority of people on earth aren't fully human? What if it's just like it was "in the days of Noah"? This could either be from genetic tampering (via science), transhumanism, or angelic hybridization with the human race.

If this is the case, then this will explain why the entire question we are addressing might be irrelevant. Just as God didn't save the pre-flood nephilim, he might not save the future nephilim before his return--even if they appear human and we believe they are human.

I've always wondered why God might cut short the lifespan of the generation when he returns. But would you say he cut short the lifespan of those who lived before the Flood? No. All the full sons and daughters of Adam had died off before the flood and all that was left were Nephilim.

I only bring this up because...what if some babies are left at the rapture (ie, not taken) but the real reason is that they are not human as we are human? This wouldn't mean that God has sent babies to hell. They were never one of us to begin with.

M30, are all Nephs giants? This is what has thrown me off ...

Would you say that Noah and his family were the only actual humans left on the earth shortly before the flood?

This answers a lot of questions. Many are the heinous crimes on this earth. Crimes that just don't make sense, they're beyond evil, beyond the spectrum of "reason".

Are we doing genetic tampering now with humans? If so, how long has this been going on? I know it's been going on with animals:sick:

You know, I've become observant of peoples behaviors/mannerisms and such and very big on eye contact...there has been a few people that I see absolutely nothing there...

• Author
pureinheart
One possible biblical aid:

• On the seventh day the baby died. David’s servants were afraid to tell him that the baby was dead. They said, “Look, we tried to talk to David while the baby was alive, but he refused to listen to us. If we tell him the baby is dead, he may do something awful.”
  • When David saw his servants whispering, he knew that the baby was dead. So he asked them, “Is the baby dead?”
  • They answered, “Yes, he is dead.”
  • Then David got up from the floor, washed himself, put lotions on, and changed his clothes. Then he went into the Lord’s house to worship. After that, he went home and asked for something to eat. His servants gave him some food, and he ate.
  • David’s servants said to him, “Why are you doing this? When the baby was still alive, you fasted and you cried. Now that the baby is dead, you get up and eat food.”
  • David said, “While the baby was still alive, I fasted, and I cried. I thought, ‘Who knows? Maybe the Lord will feel sorry for me and let the baby live.’ But now that the baby is dead, why should I fast? I can’t bring him back to life. Someday I will go to him, but he cannot come back to me.

Please keep in mind this is a very late night post:D The last bullet point makes me wonder if there were no resurrections from the dead prior to Jesus? Again it's really late:o and I can't remember any... if not, that is very interesting.

Edited by pureinheart
M30, are all Nephs giants? This is what has thrown me off ...

Not all Nephilim were giants. I'm not sure what percent were. But the defining characteristic of Nephilim is that they were hybrids of humans and some other species. It could be angels or even animals, it doesn't matter. The Book of Enoch says they were "various in appearance", meaning there were many different races. Even the Bible confirms this when it gives us the names of different Nephilim races: Nephilim, Rephaim, Zamzummin, Emim, Anakim, etc.

Would you say that Noah and his family were the only actual humans left on the earth shortly before the flood?

Great question. I don't think this can be known just using the Bible. However, the Book of Jashar tells us that all the righteous people had died off naturally before the Flood.

Are we doing genetic tampering now with humans? If so, how long has this been going on? I know it's been going on with animals:sick:

BBC news has confirmed hybrid human and cow embryos are already in existence in the UK and have been legalized. They say it's for medical purposes and embryos won't be allowed to mature into adulthood. But I believe these embryos qualify as Nephilim. Remember, it doesn't necessarily have to be angelic DNA to count. It can be animals too.

You know, I've become observant of peoples behaviors/mannerisms and such and very big on eye contact...there has been a few people that I see absolutely nothing there...

What I see is many people who look like robots operating as pawns of the world's system with no concern or curiosity for the truth.

• Like 1
  • Author
pureinheart
Not all Nephilim were giants. I'm not sure what percent were. But the defining characteristic of Nephilim is that they were hybrids of humans and some other species. It could be angels or even animals, it doesn't matter. The Book of Enoch says they were "various in appearance", meaning there were many different races. Even the Bible confirms this when it gives us the names of different Nephilim races: Nephilim, Rephaim, Zamzummin, Emim, Anakim, etc.

This is VERY interesting and a lot of meat to chew on...thanks M30

Great question. I don't think this can be known just using the Bible. However, the Book of Jashar tells us that all the righteous people had died off naturally before the Flood.

Ok... cool, one of those sort of mysteries that we will just have to wait for the answers.

BBC news has confirmed hybrid human and cow embryos are already in existence in the UK and have been legalized. They say it's for medical purposes and embryos won't be allowed to mature into adulthood. But I believe these embryos qualify as Nephilim. Remember, it doesn't necessarily have to be angelic DNA to count. It can be animals too.

This is disturbing IMO, just the fact that something of this nature would be legal, but we are in the last,last days...

What I see is many people who look like robots operating as pawns of the world's system with no concern or curiosity for the truth.

I see this also .... (just so you know, s till practicing multi-quoting so this may not turn out right...lol)

• Like 1

I don't think it is right to say God will save some because he 'knew' who will eventually believe. He might as well just end it right now and not wait for people to choose.

What about people (now adults) born with mental disabilities and in no control of their mind and actions? Some have no way of choosing or rejecting the gospel. Would they be left behind?

If you believe the rapture, then you must believe the gospel. What about those deep in the amazon who have never heard the gospel? Is there going to be another arrangement made for them?

For those that think children under the age of accountability will be saved (this age is different for different societies), what about kids who have tortured, hurt or/and killed others? Will they be saved too?

• Like 2
I don't think it is right to say God will save some because he 'knew' who will eventually believe. He might as well just end it right now and not wait for people to choose.

What about people (now adults) born with mental disabilities and in no control of their mind and actions? Some have no way of choosing or rejecting the gospel. Would they be left behind?

If you believe the rapture, then you must believe the gospel. What about those deep in the amazon who have never heard the gospel? Is there going to be another arrangement made for them?

For those that think children under the age of accountability will be saved (this age is different for different societies), what about kids who have tortured, hurt or/and killed others? Will they be saved too?

If you're implying that it would feel completely unfair if people with intellectual disabilities, or people who never heard about Jesus, had to choose Him in this life (willingly) without knowing Him, I would agree with you. It makes sense to me that God would have alternate arrangements to ensure that everyone had a fair shot.

Regarding the age of accountability, if I had to make a guess, I would think it's different for everyone. We all develop at different rates, so I'm sure we come to grasp an understanding of who God is and what it means to follow Him at different ages/stages.

When you mention kids who have tortured, hurt or killed others, are you basing getting into heaven on being a good person, and choosing to do the right things in this life? Because honestly, all of us humans have a dark side. Going to heaven isn't contingent on being good. It's about finding God, and asking forgiveness for our sins. When we understand that, that's probably when we've reached accountability...?

IDK...hopefully others can chime in :).

You have solidified your status as the million dollar question asker. I don't know the answer.

Exactly. You religious people don't know the answer to ANYTHING and yet go around not only claiming you know the answer to everything, but that those that don't follow your "truth and light bla bla" will burn forever in an underground oven. Grow up people for chrissakes.

• Author
Exactly. You religious people don't know the answer to ANYTHING and yet go around not only claiming you know the answer to everything, but that those that don't follow your "truth and light bla bla" will burn forever in an underground oven. Grow up people for chrissakes.

You're new here and making a sweeping generalization about a member of which you have no clue, also adding other Christians in the mix. Do you have anything to add to this discussion besides insults and generalizations?