Another man spanks my GF

The non-girlfriend/boyfriend thing, sex addiction and so called non-sexual spanking aside (confusing thread indeed), I think it is quite baffling that the OP, being the sex-addict that he is, never found out his gf had a preference for domination. Makes me wonder if they have been playing pretend in the bedroom.

Could it be that the OP is secretly fascinated with her revelation but also a bit put out that she asked another man to play that role in her life?

As for the 'there is kids involved' comments; I hope that refers to the the relationship status because as a parent you are allowed to have more than vanilla sex. Both types you tend to not confront your kids with, normally...

• Like 2
isisisweeping

I would not be okay with my SO having a dominant in the other state AND I would ESPECIALLY not be okay with her springing it on you and expecting you to be okay with it. Doesn't sound like it was even a discussion where she asked your feelings, and what you'd like to do about her desire.

Ick, immature.

truth_seeker

First, sounds kinda hot that this guy fly's in this 20 something girl to spank her ass. lol.

That being said, get a clue and get rid of this girl, unless you're cool with this guy molesting your girlfriend's ass every couple of months.

My initial response to your post is that this is a joke and you are simply trolling. If it is true, however, than why would you ever think that this is ok? It may not be sexual for her, as another person has already mentioned, but there is some kind of sexual aspect for the guy. He is not a mentor that is helping her in any healthy way. I am not sure what your involvement should or shouldn't be though because you can't even define what your relationship with her is. Maybe this would be a great time to ask her some important questions and get things figured out. If you are considering this woman for marriage, counseling before engagement even would be a great idea.

she reveals to me that another man paid for her plane ticket and that the same man spanks her when they meet up!!! she said that she visits him every couple of months

They're having sex!

Why do you care that she is getting non-sexual spankings from another man when you admit you are a sex addict and can't stop sleeping with other women?

In this situation, she can do as she pleases unless you have discussed exclusivity.

• Like 1