What is it about crazy girls that attract guys?

There's crazy - and there's CrAzY!

Some women have a nutty playfulness, and a passion for life that sets them apart from average women. That's a good craziness, IMO, and such women are often highly intelligent, thoughtfully unconventional, and independent. I would include my wife in this category. Soon after we met, she told me she's a little crazy, and that her "theme" song is Billy Joel's "You may be right. I may be crazy. But it just may be a lunatic you're looking for ..." Maybe it takes a little craziness to succeed and prosper in this dysfunctional world of ours.

And I must say, she far exceeds any other woman I've ever met when it comes to amazing sexuality!

• Like 1
Maybe because they are crazy themselves. I can't think of any other reason why a man would subject himself to this.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I think you are spot on there!

• Like 1

If a man is attracted to psychotic women he has his own issues which fuel that attraction.

I knew one man who claimed crazy women made for the best sex but he had to stop messing with them because he couldn't deal with the crazy outside of the bedroom...:rolleyes:

People often make drama addiction seem like a woman problem when men are just as capable of being addicted to the drama and roller coaster of dating crazy people and men who love crazy women are drama addicts in some way.

• Like 4
My sister is a Borderline & she never runs out of men. She is very intense, emotional & sexual. She is also a manipulative liar. She has managed to fool some very smart & successful men, but normally scares them away in a matter of months. What's funny is that even if they are warned about her, they all think she's being genuine. They start out thinking they will be the one to calm her down & turn her into the perfect GF. By the end of it they are running for their lives!
OMG, I dated your sister?!?