Girlfriend wont introduce me to her parents

Nanners

• Author

Alright guys here is an update. After a couple days of listening to everyone on here and listening to friends while my girlfriend and I were on break I came to the conclusion this relationship needed to end.

This was my first time breaking up with someone. It was hard but it definitely needed to happen.

I called her and the first thing she told me was that she was on her period and was not pregnant. Dodge a bullet with that. After that I told her that I wanted to break up with her and I listed all of the reasons why

She tried telling me that she was going to work on everything if I gave her another chance. I told her no she had far to many chances to fix everything. She started to beg and even tried telling me by September she would introduce me to her parents. I felt bad but I kind of laughed at that. She asked why I was laughing and I named back all the times she has named a random date and promised to introduce me.

At that point she tried turning the tables on me for a mistake I made a couple months ago, I got really drunk at a party and I had called her on accident really late at night. I stopped her half way through and told her that my one mistake did not matter compared to all the mistakes she had made.

She asked if we could still be friends and I told her not for a long while. I believe that time needs to pass for those feelings I had for her to go away. I told her it was over and that I wish her the best and she hung up on me.

Like I said I have never broken up with someone so I'm not sure if this is normal but I feel heartbroken even though I am the one that ended it and I even know it for the best

• Like 2

You breaking up with her is brilliant but LONG overdue. If what you said in the OP is correct, I have never heard of a more disgustingly repulsive girl in my life. You should try turning your story into a movie script and sell it to hollywood. A movie about a petulant, narcissistic, impertinent girl that keeps her parents secret at all costs for one reason or another (just remember where you got the idea from!).

The moment she told you she doesn't have a good relationship with her parents should have been the red flag.

you do know shes lying to you right?

about it all.

theres another reason and shes not telling u.

I would find her address and introduce your damn self.

just to see what the deal really is.

if she throws a b fit again ... kick her to the curb.

you don't want to marry someone that lies all the time.

Quiet Storm

You know how she lies about everything to you? She probably has also lied about you to her parents, and that's why she is keeping you separate.

My sister has BPD (borderline) and she used to do this stuff to her boyfriends all the time. She would lie to them about my parents, and she would lie to my parents about them. Then she would do everything in her power to keep them from meeting, so that her lies were not exposed.

She also lied about being pregnant a few times, as well.

I think your GF has serious issues. I'm not saying she has a personality disorder, but there has been lie upon lie upon lie. And then she has the audacity to wonder why you don't believe her? Something isn't right with her, and you should seriously consider ending it. I wouldn't expect a drama free ending, though. You are going to get guilt trips, crying, yelling, threats, etc. Do not engage her. The less contact you have with her, the better.

• Like 1
She started to beg and even tried telling me by September she would introduce me to her parents. I felt bad but I kind of laughed at that.

You should have said "No... right now. If you are serious, I am coming over there RIGHT NOW to be introduced to them."

Then if she said ok, go over, meet her parents, then go back home, call her and break up with her. :D

• Like 1

Oh my god I cant read anymore...

This whole story and the convo's you are someone who allows their partner to walk all over you, you'll even apologize when its not you who should be saying sorry.

Why are you waiting weeks for a pregnancy test if she's saying she's pregnant now? Why are you going to let this girl have weeks of control over you by this maybe real maybe fake baby...its crazy to put that on hold.

Edit: okay I read she's not pregnant next time you ever have a scare with a woman dont sit on your asses for weeks to find out that's valuable decision time.

This girl is going to chew you up and spit you out and you're totally going to let her because shes the best gf so far? Really? Ew

Glad you dumped her, sorry my reply is kind of messed at times I couldn't bare to read further lol

Edited by Omei