Wife on facebook getting sexual message from new coworker

OP, you are the closest to this situation but you did post which I take as a conflict in how sure you are. Regardless I wont say you are an idiot but i do believe there is gaslighting going on... perhaps nothing physical has happened and perhaps it is FB trolling...

so, how about this, ask her to block him from FB and have her write a message to him that is was inappropriate and etc... and no more texts.

See how it goes, i think you blew this too early because if they have something it will go deeper underground... but i wont say anything further as you are pretty certain other than to cut or sever limit contact to just business. No FB, text etc.

reminds me of the time I saw a text on my ex-wife's phone that said "you smelled great last night". She explained it away nice and tidy. I believed that there was no way she could be cheating on me because we were soulmates.

Found out 3 months later that one of my best friends and her had been going at it for 7 years.

HereNorThere

Ok, so you're going to believe her, we get that. So now, at least do some more digging. Ask your wife's employer to audit their work communication like phone, instant messenger, because you're afraid she's being harassed at work. Check financial records for possible unexplained charges or flat out lies. Check her personal cell phone records for his number, hotels, etc. Look for messaging apps on her phone like what'sapp and other free texting programs as well. Watch the bill for data usage because these apps use data instead of MMS. If she has an iPhone or android, there will be a list of every app installed (even after removed) under her Apple ID.

She was outraged, she made excuses for him. You at least owe it to yourself to privately verify if she is accepting messages like this.

Would she have told you about this message if you didn't read it? Out of every message they have sent, you magically discover the one and only sexual message he has sent her? Dude, it just totally doesn't add up.

Edited by HereNorThere

Just my point of view, they are way too comfortable with each other. When a work associate, drunk or sober emails my spouse and asks her to F**k him and my spouse shows no anger at the email........ding, ding, ding, ding, red flag. What kind of happily married woman allows that kind of trash talk without ripping his sleazy head off? Have her show you all their texts, specially the question she asked him that he replied to with a maybe and than follows up with a demand for sex? She gave him her contact info, she gave him the go ahead. They have both crossed a boundary, he needs to be no contact with your wife

You both should proud that other men find your wife attractive and that she is not acting on an impulse. Trust her and value your relationship.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator