Just hear da very hurtful thing my ex wrote on facebook

OK_computer
those words are nothing I had my ex put the new guy she was sleeping with on the phone....she emailed pics of her ex in her bed....emails pics of her new guys so your situation is fine.

Just block his facebook what he is doing and saying is a reflection of him not you.Its very immature and shows that he really isn't someone you want long term anyway.....Mine was a 5 year toxic drama full of trying to hit me with her car....calling cops on me got me arrested...court....dropped all my stuff off in the front of my workplace and left lots of other drama...your situation will be fine just let him go he's not worth it better guys out there

My ex tried to hit me with her car too! :rolleyes::lmao: I ended up jumping onto her hood and going down half a block with her yelling through the windshield!! hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Author
Hey,

1) How can you say that his status refers to you? For you it's about you. But for him it could be referring to something else. For all we know it was a fleeting thought of his. No one in the world can answer that for you but him.

2). How often do people celebrate the 21 anniversary. Im just asking because I've never celebrated that. Was he into celebrating anniversaries and all?

3). "argument after argument" See this line right here is a warning sign. Why so many arguments? About what? Perhaps there was communication and compatibility issues? It seems he put some thought into what he did before he did it. I was in the same boat with another ex, where by the end i considered her just a freind and didn't really love her at all. Maybe he was trying to avoid a fight by texting you he wanted to break up, but HE DID offer to meet you after, though it is rather spinless, maybe he was trying to make it easy for you.

4). You need to stop wondering why he wrote that status. Maybe its about you, maybe its not. Maybe he's hurt, or maybe he wants to hurt you. who knows? we cannot answer that one for you.

BUT, if you really want to know, if you are really dying to know (you seem like a nice girl please excuse me if i sound untoward), then why don't you just ask him? Im serious, just ask him why he typed it? Maybe he'll tell you. send him a message if you need closure for that status, then go full blown NC.

Thanks,

alex

Thanks Alex.

For real.

I won't break NC though, i don't care. He's burning in his fire and I need to let go. Makes me laugh he had the urge to type such thing, but at the end of the day he broke up with me and he knows my heart, so.

• Like 1

All of my friends are under strict direction to never bring my ex up to me. If they hear any news they are not allowed to tell me. I told them I didn't want to know anything (like if his dog died or if he won 45 million dollars). They have respected that wish and my life is so much better!

• Like 1