Prenatal Dna Test comes up not my kid :/

Candy_Pants

The best thing she could've done for you was to let you go. Be strong and stay away. Good luck!!

• Like 1
melodymatters

You are going to do what your going to do despite all of us "older and wiser" people telling you : You are too young, She's too young, the relationship is not stable, and she was awfully quick to jump into sex with another guy after the break up.

But PLEASE, PLEASE don't marry the girl or sign the birth certificate or you will be the presumptive father and when she's old enough to actually go out and legally drink ( sheesh:rolleyes:) she will likely dump you again and YOU will still be on the hook for child support DESPITE THE DNA test proving it's not yours ! Look it up ! There are many men who were married and their wives cheated or are in situations like yours and signed the birth certificate and they are obligated to give up at LEAST 25% of their income for 21 years for a kid that's not even theirs !

My advice : RUN ! If you don't run, make it clear from day 1 that you are not marrying her, giving the child your name or signing the birth certificate !

melodymatters

Phew, Ok, I see that this has been resolved Thank goodness ! She's a 20 yr old hot mess, she should have had an abortion. There's another kid having a kid that the taxpayers will have to support ! ( And I'm a liberal ! It's just that this teenage, no protection, baby daddy/momma drama is just SO irresponsible it makes me sick !)

You fight with each other often the phase "we fight like a married couple" is not a great phrase as it means unhappy marriage and stuck.

You are too young to have a child nevermind taking on one that isn't even yours.

You both just entered your twenties by the time you're in your very late twenties you will have more set morals, ideals and what you want from a relationship and your life overall.

If you do this I forsee in a few years you both growing apart as you mature into the adults you will forever be and you may get stuck with heart ache when the relationship has had its time and she leaves with this child you would have been taking care of, heartbroken, dont do it!