Broken nc broken heart [update: need some answers!]

The first 30 days is a great feat. I remember when I went through the same. I felt accomplished.

Don't break NC now, it's not worth it and in some ways it is still too soon.

She broke up with you - wait for her to message you back. She will eventually if she still has any form of feelings for you.

JustSomeGuyHere
Dumpers are not afraid to check in on you. If they don't, it means that they aren't interested, or they are afraid you're not over them.

What do you mean by "if they don't...they are afraid you're not over them"?

• Author
Griesfootball

I said I had been curious to see what my ex had been doing but did not want to contact her so I did something risky; I texted the girl who is her best friend, she is also the person who set us up. I instantly felt stupid for sending the message.

I asked if my ex was in a relationship and she said yes.

I was expecting to get a don't ever text me or your annoying from this girl but she was so sweet and understanding about it. She was broken up with a while ago by a friend of mine and had to take anti depressants. The four of us went on a lot of double dates. She said me and her were like the same and our exes who broke up with us were the same in that we will always love them or at least want to but they will never care about us again.

Also it was quite interesting that the girl said her and my ex don't really talk anymore( they have been bestfriends for 6 years). So I thanked this girl she helped a lot in what she had to say. Also shows how much my ex has changed but it made me happy to talk to this girl who is the one who started this whole experience for me.

Simon Phoenix
I said I had been curious to see what my ex had been doing but did not want to contact her so I did something risky; I texted the girl who is her best friend, she is also the person who set us up. I instantly felt stupid for sending the message.

I asked if my ex was in a relationship and she said yes.

I was expecting to get a don't ever text me or your annoying from this girl but she was so sweet and understanding about it. She was broken up with a while ago by a friend of mine and had to take anti depressants. The four of us went on a lot of double dates. She said me and her were like the same and our exes who broke up with us were the same in that we will always love them or at least want to but they will never care about us again.

Also it was quite interesting that the girl said her and my ex don't really talk anymore( they have been bestfriends for 6 years). So I thanked this girl she helped a lot in what she had to say. Also shows how much my ex has changed but it made me happy to talk to this girl who is the one who started this whole experience for me.

Well, it ended up not being a disaster, but you need to stop snooping. That's not No Contact -- No Contact means No Contact of any kind. "Getting dirt" from her friends is violating it.