What should I think of this

Me and my ex of 2 years broke up in jan we were on and off hooking up until April. We stopped talking completely. It's been 2 and half months now I've been doing good and all off a sudden my ex gets her friends to messages

Which didn't work. Recently she got into contact with my brother who she's close with and talks to Everyday and asks if I moved on or found anyone else. She also Told him that there's a coworker whom she works with who is also her friend recently told her that he had feelings for her and she wasn't sure how she felt about him and she's not ready to put him in the friend zone yet. My brother asked her if she liked this guy and she didn't really answer the question. I'm not sure what to think I've missed her everyday and I really couldn't go searching for anything else anywhere because I knew it wouldn't feel

The same. I thought that if she really did move on or

Found someone else she wouldn't need to tell me at all. Why is she doing this when I'm not bothering her or

Giving her attention and why still keep

Conatct with my brother doesn't make

Any sense. I always hated this friend of hers that liked her would she still pursue him even though I didn't like him and does she even like him