Life is cruel, women are cruel

• Author
Medium.Lumo
i wish you a happy birthday for your special day lumo with many more to come...we all get bratty sometimes.....that makes us human.........hugs....deb

Thanks Deb. I really needed that :) hugs back

todreaminblue
Thanks Deb. I really needed that :) hugs back

you are most welcome lumo, i pmed you back......best wishes..:D..deb

• Author
Medium.Lumo

So maybe saying women are cruel in the title was wrong. But life is unfair. Why can some guys land girlfriends so easily and others can't without huge difficulty?

Smilecharmer
You're right. I do have good friends and family. But that's all I have.

That is enough for many people and more than most get. Rejection is a part of life. It happens to everyone. Everyone. So have a great birthday and appreciate what you have because like Deb, I have a sister who has breast cancer and I assure you she would tell you to enjoy your health and your family and stop stressing over the small stuff.

• Like 1

I can't even... Why are women cruel? Because a girl from NZ didn't want to be in a LDR with you after meeting you for, what, a couple of days?

Grow up!

If you want to get laid so badly go find a prostitute.

• Like 1
  • Author
Medium.Lumo
That is enough for many people and more than most get. Rejection is a part of life. It happens to everyone. Everyone. So have a great birthday and appreciate what you have because like Deb, I have a sister who has breast cancer and I assure you she would tell you to enjoy your health and your family and stop stressing over the small stuff.

I'm so sorry. I didn't know about Dev or your sister. All four of you are in my thoughts. I'm so sorry.

• Like 2
  • Author
Medium.Lumo
I can't even... Why are women cruel? Because a girl from NZ didn't want to be in a LDR with you after meeting you for, what, a couple of days?

Grow up!

No it's actually because I took vacation days and organized to visit her when I could have gone with my parents to Italy and possibly met someone there.

Now this NZ girl... who is very special no doubt... she still wants me to visit. But I know there's no possibly of romance between us. I still want to go. But at the back of my mind I'll always wonder if I could have met an Italian girl.

VanessaVanessa
... will DEFINITELY turn off any potential prospects.

No girl is going to want someone who sounds so entitled...

.......agree

Glinda.Good

Women are not cruel because your ex is a nut.

Or because a girl you just met very sensibly told you she does not want to pursue a long distance relationship.

OR because you aren't "getting laid" on your birthday.

What are you thinking, man?

• Like 3

Grow up!

+1

I'm reading this envisioning the OP is in high school.

And OP, do you really think you'd find a girlfriend on vacay in Italy? While with your parents? Come on now, be realistic. Even if you did, there would be that whole LDR issue again...

No it's actually because I took vacation days and organized to visit her when I could have gone with my parents to Italy and possibly met someone there.

Now this NZ girl... who is very special no doubt... she still wants me to visit. But I know there's no possibly of romance between us. I still want to go. But at the back of my mind I'll always wonder if I could have met an Italian girl.

The Italian girl would still not want to be in a LDR with you. Trust me on this.

Haven't you ever heard that summer flings get buried in the sand???

Again... grow up! That still does not make her cruel. Just realistic.

dudemeister

Long distance sucks - you are lucky that you got rejected. After being in one LD relationship myself, I don't understand how anyone would pursue something like that.

You honestly don't know how good you have it. You have friends, birthday parties, fun, etc. Who cares if you are not getting laid? Just enjoy your life as it is because things could be a lot worse.

• Like 2
  • Author
Medium.Lumo
+1

I'm reading this envisioning the OP is in high school.

What's that supposes to mean? I'm a college grad. Or do you mean imagining how I was in high school?

And OP, do you really think you'd find a girlfriend on vacay in Italy? While with your parents? Come on now, be realistic. Even if you did, there would be that whole LDR issue again...

Well it'd be easier than NZ because I am a dual citizen US/Italian

If necessary I could move over. If I met the right girl. It wouldn't be easy because although I understand I can't speak that we'll. But the right girl would be willing to help me integrate.

Of course it's far fetched. But maybe I'd at least get laid.

What's that supposes to mean? I'm a college grad. Or do you mean imagining how I was in high school?

Usually college grads show more maturity. Your posts make it seem like you are a 16-year old kid.

• Author
Medium.Lumo
Usually college grads show more maturity. Your posts make it seem like you are a 16-year old kid.

I'm turning 23 next week but thanks for your compassionate input on my situation :(

I'm turning 23 next week but thanks for your compassionate input on my situation :(

The point here is women aren't cruel for not wanting to be in a LDR relationship with you after meeting you for a couple of days.

And you don't even need to go abroad to meet someone! Find a girl in your neck of the woods! And if getting laid is all you want, then go to a bar and find a willing girl. Or go pay someone for it (I think they're legal in Vegas, are they not??)

• Author
Medium.Lumo
The point here is women aren't cruel for not wanting to be in a LDR relationship with you after meeting you for a couple of days.

And you don't even need to go abroad to meet someone! Find a girl in your neck of the woods! And if getting laid is all you want, then go to a bar and find a willing girl. Or go pay someone for it (I think they're legal in Vegas, are they not??)

No. Not in Las Vegas itself. But I wouldn't go there anyway. Yuck

No. Not in Las Vegas itself. But I wouldn't go there anyway. Yuck

Then stop obsessing about getting laid.

And trust me when I say that going on holiday would not get you a girlfriend.

I've been on holiday MANY times. Never have I gotten a BF out of it. Not even a LDR one!

So stop whining. Enjoy your birthday weekend with your friends! You have plenty to be grateful about in your life. Don't obsess about what you don't have. And don't insult people just because you aren't getting your way.

That's why people are saying that it seems like you are 16 years old. Because you are acting like one!

Medium.Longo

Some days I want to crawl through the computer & shake some sense into you. Today is one of those days.

Maybe you won't get the sex you fantasized about on your birthday. That really isn't a tragedy at 24.

The long distance girl did not reject you. She declined an unrealistic LDR. That's all.

Go out with your buddies. Talk to women. Who knows maybe you will meet a cute one playing paint ball.

Eventually you will get a new GF -- maybe not as a birthday present -- but it will happen. Hopefully she will also be saner than your last one.

• Like 2

Exactly.

Maybe girls don't want to date you because you only worry about "getting laid". Which, in a LDR, is pretty difficult to do...

TigerLilly78
What?????? Why????????

No ones really given a **** enough the sad part is ive been in relationships just again guess it wasn't important so yeah like others have said you really don't realize how lucky you are..

• Author
Medium.Lumo
No ones really given a **** enough the sad part is ive been in relationships just again guess it wasn't important so yeah like others have said you really don't realize how lucky you are..

I'm sorry to hear that. It's horrible. People you are dating should make your birthday special.