They separated

how are you doing nothisgirl?

I've been wondering this too. Hi *waves*. I've been board stalking you today. Our situations have been quite alike (right to the hotel room bit, and the leaving early in the morning, the dating other people jealousy etc. etc. etc) so you could imagine how important it is to see how you're doing.

I just told my mm last night that we're finished until he comes back to me with papers in hand, that I'm not waiting for him and depending how long he takes I might not be available when he gets here. He said he is doing it.

I hope that you're ok, and whatever you have decided is making you happy *hugs*

He hung up on you? That shows a lot. Of course, he probably expected you to wait--but he should be happy for you.

Stick with this guy. xMM is still going through a lot. Who knows what his ups/down can do to you or a potential R.

• Like 1
  • Author
how are you doing nothisgirl?

I've been wondering this too. Hi *waves*. I've been board stalking you today. Our situations have been quite alike (right to the hotel room bit, and the leaving early in the morning, the dating other people jealousy etc. etc. etc) so you could imagine how important it is to see how you're doing.

I just told my mm last night that we're finished until he comes back to me with papers in hand, that I'm not waiting for him and depending how long he takes I might not be available when he gets here. He said he is doing it.

Hi everyone thanks for checking up it's been a roller coaster few weeks a lot of ups a lot of downs he's apologized repeatedly for hanging up on me he's contacted me everywhere I didn't think to block him, including showing up at my house (I think I may have posted about that)p and contacting me anyway he could think of to apologize tell me he loves me and tell me he doesn't see his life without me. anyways I almost got sucked back in, actually if I'm honest with myself for a few days I did get sucked back in...I was in that oblivious this is going to work stage but I talked to my therapist (bless her) and to a really good girlfriend who gave me the strait talk I needed and reminded me that being with him while he is married was hurting me, really deep down hurting..because I don't care how many conversations they've had about it they are still living in the same house ... their kids, their friends, their extended family doesn't know...so as far I'm concerned there still married!! regardless of what he says the bottom line is he's married and I don't want to be with him while he's married regardless of how I feel according to him they are under the same roof to get everything in order..finances, figure out the kids and how to parent, the house etc. etc. but there's no separation agreement, no set date..nadaand I just told him yesterday that I won't do it anymore until he's actually separated I don't want to be involved. I can't.

He's upset and of course blames it all on me dating someone else he claims to want me to be happy but he can't understand why I would want to get involved with someone new when he's actually leavin... I've tried to tell him that number one, he hasn't left!! And number two that the new guy has nothing to do with me not wanting to be with him while he's married but it's like talking to a brick wall

• Author

I just really want to give you a big hug it sounds like we do have a lot in common. As far as our situations go

Dating someone else is good for you. If MM straightens up and you still want him then fine. But don't sit around while waiting for something that might not happen.

I had started dating someone. I told MM that as long as he belongs to her, I don't belong to him. He hated it. But I pointed out he could date me openly and monogamously if he wasn't married. My happiness is more important to me than his. I also let dating guy (DG) know about MM. DG was cool. This went on a month. Then DG turned out to be an idiot (couldn't handle his drink... on a DATE!), and you know about MM. But it helps to put things in perspective. Feel a little more not under his power but your own.

If I met someone today that I could be interested in, I would go out with them. Even though MM is supposedly doing his damndest to be unmarried.