Short girls are unattractive

nerdlingZA

regine_phalange
Petite women are adorable to me too. My wife is petite and she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen with legs that are shapely and gorgeous. However, you have a right to your preference, but I get the feeling this is a revenge thread for all those women who prefer tall men....petty, really.

G

..or a short girl baked his heart in the oven with potatoes.

• Like 1

Short girls have a tighter kitty that feels great, and they ride better on top. Send your shorties to me, thanks.

Some of the most attractive women i've known have been short, but i like them all shapes and sizes, beauty comes in many forms :)

• Author

How exactly do you people find short legs attractive ? I fail to understand. I can never be turned ON by a short women, not unless I see her naked. Meanwhile Long Legs Are Sexy As ****!!

You're a leg man, so what!

There are men out there that are boobs men, booty men, face men and you're a leg man.

TADAM! Not all men are attracted toward the same features.

First of all I'm not short nor iam tall as le broyn (basketball player) I'm considered as an avarage-tall guy like most. I see that a lot of short girls think they're super attractive (well in my class anyway) but I just can't find one single short female attractive no matter how good she looks if she doesn't reach my end of shoulders she becomes unattractive. I've hugged a lot of short female whom only reach under my armpits (which is a NO!!). I just don't understand guys who like midget. They're soo unattractive. Meanwhile I find tall females super attractives. Those long legs make them completely attractive compared to midget legs. Tall girls are mainly sexually attractive, meanwhile short girls are just meh! I would like to date someone who's my height or a little shorter like how kim and kanye west are, not date a short grown up women who will look like your daughter when seen in public. Short legs are just plain meh! Completely Unattractive!

:laugh:

First off do you date a lot?

Anyway, it's perfectly fine to have your preferences. If you don't like short women, don't date them. It's as simple as that.

Lots of men like short women and there are plenty of body types to go around for each person's preference.

I don't know what you consider short or "midget size", I'm 5'4, short, but I look like a grown woman.;) People sometimes think I'm younger than I am, on account of my face, but I never get mistaken for a child because my body is that of a woman's undoubtedly.

First of all I'm not short nor iam tall as le broyn (basketball player) I'm considered as an avarage-tall guy like most. I see that a lot of short girls think they're super attractive (well in my class anyway) but I just can't find one single short female attractive no matter how good she looks if she doesn't reach my end of shoulders she becomes unattractive. I've hugged a lot of short female whom only reach under my armpits (which is a NO!!). I just don't understand guys who like midget. They're soo unattractive. Meanwhile I find tall females super attractives. Those long legs make them completely attractive compared to midget legs. Tall girls are mainly sexually attractive, meanwhile short girls are just meh! I would like to date someone who's my height or a little shorter like how kim and kanye west are, not date a short grown up women who will look like your daughter when seen in public. Short legs are just plain meh! Completely Unattractive!

You'r wrong! I think short girls look fantastic its all how they take care of themselves u know.

Michelle ma Belle
True. But they lack sexually tension

Sexually tension?! WTF does that mean?

• Like 7
  • Author
You're a leg man, so what!

There are men out there that are boobs men, booty men, face men and you're a leg man.

TADAM! Not all men are attracted toward the same features.

Lol the way you emphasized made me laugh

todreaminblue

you have a right to your preference .....

my daughter is 4 foot nine and chubby, on the train the other night she was jeered and bullied by a mixed group of boys and girls......and told to go back to charlie and the chocolate factory .....so called an oompa loompah.....and what she said to them was which makes me smile so ....

is oooh i love chocolate have you any.......and then they jeered her again...

and she said look im stuck on the chocolate shoot cant get down too short to move......the other oompah loompahs arent here helping me..so suffer...

they told her to go eat a cupcake she said ooh you got any i love cupcakes....then they said.......nah she would eat the whole cake not just a cupcake......

she said yeah i could do a whole cake right now......she was typing a message to a friend on her phone at the same time she was upset at what they were saying to her and so then she said

oh look i cant type properly my fingers are too fat i should eat some more chocolate........she said to her friend sitting next to her...i dont know how you handle being with someone like me being so fat i cant even type..her friend joined in and said i know you are so short adn oompah loompah like i dont know why i am your friend at alll..

by this time the others had shut the f uck up.........and they said to her hey this isnt funny anymore.......my daughter.....

said awww come on the fun has just started us oompah loompahs love to have fun......lets get some chocolate next stop.....the train ride was silent after that

i say to you as a mother and for my adorable and feisty little upstart who isfour foot nine and will not grow any taller...........

you have a right to your preference ...but you have to learn to when to shut your mouth and not say something that might hurt another...talk about what you love sure wax lyrical if you must........dont diss what you find unattractive because really that opinion has no merit other than to you and to hurt another ...so you suck....peace out to you....tall one...........from the proud mother of a self confessed oompah loompah.this is for you..

height is never indicative to the size of the spirit within if you can learn that, you, as a long legged grasshopper you will go far in love, in life and in the pursuit of your own happyness........deb.....
  • Like 1
bubbaganoosh

I have a good friend. He's 6'5" and 260 pounds. Back in the early 70's he met his wife and they have been married since 75. She's 4'10" and weighs 90 pounds. There's a foot and a half difference between him and her and 170 pounds difference.

She's native American. Jet black hair that goes half way down her back, shiny black eyes a real nice shape and the first time I met her was at a swimming pool and she was wearing a red bikini and with her shape, she was turning a lot of heads including mine.

I asked him if size matters being he's 18 inches taller and he said "nope" and when I asked her, she said "yep, size matters and flashed a devilish smile".

I have no doubt she could have had her choice of many guys and not had a problem. She decided on my buddy "the tree".

Thats nice, but what is your point besides trying to start an argument?

I dont get it, if you're not that tall why do you even care? Short people can be in proportion, i dont get the "ew short legs" thing. I have super long legs, i love them but they make flying a pain.

leavesonautumn

Oh nooo, someone finds my height unattractive whatever will I do.. ;_;.. oh yeah, date people who like me regardless, problem solved.

My ex was 6'6 and I'm 5'2, he didn't have any issues whatsoever.

• Like 1

You probably want to be made to feel feminine. There's a lot of guys like that. Women trapped in mens bodies.

I'm 5'10 and one of the girls I dated was under 5 feet.... It was a little weird at first, I thought she was going to get offered kid discounts and stuff at the movies but it turned out to be an enormous turn on once I got used to it. There was something very feminine about it.

• Like 1

I don't know why people jumped on you so quickly.

This is no different than a girl who doesn't think "short" guys are attractive.

Same. Exact. Concept.

Or how about tall girls? Many people find them unattractive, too. Who cares? It's just preference. I dunno why people got a bit bothered by your thread.

With that said, I actually prefer "short girls." I have 1foot on my current girlfriend. I love it. She is at my chest level. It makes me feel super manly/masculine when I have hear head resting on my chest when she hugs me, or just wants to stand next to me.

• Like 1
Georgia2014
Its more than a personal preference when its comes to height

The majority of women don't want short guys.

That is totally untrue. I am 5' 0" my ex was only 5' 3". I do find shorter men attractive as well. Unlike you I am not prejudice and do not say well he's not hot since he's short or he's not hot because he's tall.

• Like 1