I am SO irritated right now!

• Author
I think it works the other way. WE'RE the tampons. :sick:

Okay then YOU'RE soaking it up....REALLY soaking it up!

Okay then YOU'RE soaking it up....REALLY soaking it up!

Absolutely. Waiting for more scoop. ;)

And my chicken dinner, by the way. Extra crispy.

• Author
Absolutely. Waiting for more scoop. ;)

And my chicken dinner, by the way. Extra crispy.

You want fries with that?

Quiet Storm

It's awful for a child to feel like an inconvenience or a burden.

Does anyone have this child's best interests at heart? I hope she at least has a good mom.

• Like 3

A lot of men go after custody just to get back at their exes, quite frankly. I see divorce cases some in my peripheral work, and usually they don't start out wanting joint custody but end up doing it just because their wife pisses them off or starts seeing another man. Of course, probably the reason they divorced to begin with is he wasn't helping with the kids or didn't like the chaos kids bring. So it's absurd to think he's doing to actually take care of the kids now. Men who just got custody are generally looking for a girlfriend immediately to babysit for them, and that's just a fact. If their own mother isn't there and wanting to do it, they date a nanny.

He sounds very self-involved and orders you around like a nanny. If I were you, I'd just leave and let him grow up a little and find out what it means to take care of a kid. Then maybe they will have another hearing and she'll end up back where she probably belongs, with her mother who IS willing to make the sacrifices.