You girls should never have problem finding a BF

But that doesn't make them picky, that makes them not interested in you.

It's funny too because their reason why they didn't want to date anyone is quite legit and yet SD tend to have a problem with it despite he can't even finish college himself at his age.

Irony anyone? There is plenty of it here.

But it wasn't just me they were turning down. These girls were single for years by choice.

one of my friends told me that her roommate wasn't interested in any normal guys and would only guys who were like those in some pretty boyband

Just let it go dude, there's nothing we can do about it. Let it go and you'll be at piece, trust me.

MidwestUSA
But it wasn't just me they were turning down. These girls were single for years by choice.

one of my friends told me that her roommate wasn't interested in any normal guys and would only guys who were like those in some pretty boyband

If you were to try dating closer to your own age, you'd find that girls outgrow that fascination with pretty boy bands, and are focused on more 'adult' things.

• Like 1
If you were to try dating closer to your own age, you'd find that girls outgrow that fascination with pretty boy bands, and are focused on more 'adult' things.

I think the age you speak maybe a little higher.

MidwestUSA
I think the age you speak maybe a little higher.

You don't think we lose our crushes on pretty boys in bands by the age of thirty? :confused:

• Like 1

one of my friends told me that her roommate wasn't interested in any normal guys and would only date guy's who were like those in some pretty boyband

Or so they told you. Don't believe everything you hear. Also..what are you expecting to hear from 20 year old kids? I am around your age and I'm telling you that you're wrong. Or at least, you're wrong about women who are our age.

If you're only willing to date 20 year olds then yeah, you're probably not going to have much luck.

You don't think we lose our crushes on pretty boys in bands by the age of thirty? :confused:

The boy band thing yeah, but I think standards don't get realistic till after that. Just what it seems like IDK "shrugs"

• Like 2
somedude81

Eh, you're probably right.

But right now I'm in college and this is what I'm dealing with.

These are the girls i want right now.

• Like 1

Since this is over 600 posts and has apparently become overwhelmingly personal, thread closed. For those who chose to discuss the topic, we thank you for your contributions.