I feel that my husband is having an affair

Oh, I'm not buying a damn thing he says. I'm going to purchase the most affordable spy software I can find for his phone, and I'm going to start collecting evidence. I plan to just spring a divorce on him, because I'm not telling him ****. I'm going to just act like I'm naiveand unsuspecting, and use all the evidence to take hI'm for every single red cent.

Thats the way to do it.

However, if you have cheated in the past (cheated first) I might encourage you to consider the moral and balanced response if you find evidence of him cheating now - just go for a an amicable and fair legal divorce. You cheated he cheated - just end it - fair and square legally - not try to destroy him. You both are accountable.

• Like 2
Trustnoone

Non5in

You did not deserve my being judge mental about you. I responded out of anger not knowing your situation a hundred percent. I am in no position to judge anyone. Your post triggered me pretty hard nonetheless I was wrong about my post. Although you say it's ok it's not. I was wrong and therefore apologized.

• Like 1

If you cheated had a kid, and now you want to kick him to the curb. That's say's more about each other than any of us needs to decide. You own your A, he owns his response, now you own your response to HIS A, if it even exists, he does not own that.

My W cheated on me, for over a year. If I had done it to her, I don't doubt she would never have given me the second chance I gave her. I have to live with that.

It seems a Voice activated system is no longer needed in the cab, but that you need a GPS, because if he fires her, that just means that she no longer rides along side him in his vehicle. You need to know where he is parking the rig when it's not in the driveway.

• Like 1
You stated YOU cheated and he took YOU back AFTER you had AP's child.

No way he'll stay faithful. I just wonder why he even wanted to get back together if that's happened all to get some revenge maybe, or realize later rather than sooner that it doesn't work out?

Some people, really. Getting a red flag smacked in their face and they mistake it for bacon.

• Author

Well guys, It turns out that it was nothing but a close platonic friendship that soured. I got the voice activated recorder, nothing suspicious. I installed a GPS tracker on the truck, and everything checks out just fine. He actually did fire her because she sent me a message on Facebook wanting me to call her so she could beg for her job back. My hubby has changed his phone number, asked me to deactivate his Facebook account, and I didbecause he has completely washed his hands of her. I'm not saying our marriage is perfect but at least I know the truth of thr situation.