Why does everyone dump you as soon as you have a baby?

• Author

I am scared of doing the right thing, but getting screwed over friendship wise again.

If that's the case why does my ex have friends? He thinks he's better than everyone else. Plus his friends are married and he isn't. What's the deal?

You're no longer with the father of your baby?

• Author
You're no longer with the father of your baby?
. Why? That has got nothing to do with this.
. Why? That has got nothing to do with this.

Because the basis of all your threads have to do with your resentment and I remember you decided to have the baby because of your ex and his mom pressuring you and promising they'd be there to support and take care of you and the baby. I think your resentment might have a lot to do with that. You were unsure about having the baby and you received pressure from he and his mom and now he took off?

LOL sugarkane, I figured you weren't like that girl I knew.

Now that I think about it....I realize I got a lot of bat**** around me....I think it's time to de - bat**** my life, haha. Well I already blocked a lot of them including her...Must do more.

• Author
Because the basis of all your threads have to do with your resentment and I remember you decided to have the baby because of your ex and his mom pressuring you and promising they'd be there to support and take care of you and the baby. I think your resentment might have a lot to do with that. You were unsure about having the baby and you received pressure from he and his mom and now he took off?

I updated this on another thread.