What does he mean by saying this?

1q3455402828193

I'm a college student also.

I think he likes you! He wouldn't spend time flirting with you if he didn't like you. I think what's happening in this situation is that you're playing way too many games with this guy.

If he likes you, he would be offended by you showing him a picture of you and a male celebrity. And from his reaction, he was was definitely jealous!

He's probably getting tired of the games. Most guys like when we are straightforward with our feelings. I would tell him how I feel. He might feel the same way. What do you do after that? It's up to you! I would wait to until I'm not a student anymore to pursue that interest.

Whatever you choose, outweigh the good from the bad! Good luck! :)

• Author
summergeisha

Okay so I emailed him a short essay last friday to thank him and explained why I failed the class. He responded today and said he is glad to hear that I am able to focus on the class in summer. He said its a quick five week course with a lot materials to cover but he is sure it will go better for me this time around. He looks forward having me in the lecture and will see me near the end of next month.

so relieved. I thought he will ignore my email, or maybe he is too polite to do so. Seems like he didn't forward my email to the department head. :roll eyes:

• Author
summergeisha
I'm a college student also.

I think he likes you! He wouldn't spend time flirting with you if he didn't like you. I think what's happening in this situation is that you're playing way too many games with this guy.

If he likes you, he would be offended by you showing him a picture of you and a male celebrity. And from his reaction, he was was definitely jealous!

He's probably getting tired of the games. Most guys like when we are straightforward with our feelings. I would tell him how I feel. He might feel the same way. What do you do after that? It's up to you! I would wait to until I'm not a student anymore to pursue that interest.

Whatever you choose, outweigh the good from the bad! Good luck! :)

haha thanks. I will not pursue a relationship with him. I want a mentorship and friendship, maybe flirt a little at the same time lol. I think he is capable of encouraging me to do a better job in my studies. School is still my priority.