"Why Me. Why did his happen to Me"

UpwardForward

I have been following Tori Spelling's (and Dean's) reality series for years.

Always thought it was cute and innovative. Moving (and decorating) house to house, their different financial endeavors - and with the darling children, that just kept coming. And then numerous children's birthday parties, etc etc.

So now in her latest sequel: True Tori, there are deep marital problems because he had another affair while married to Tori.

And as celebrities do, he went to 'rehab' - treating it it as a sickness, and in hopes to 'recover'. In rehab from December - to whenever this current show was made.

I do think Tori's situation should be an eye opener for those who are in affairs and think there would be a happy ending once the married person divorces their spouse.

After pouring her heart out in this recent 'True Tori' series. At the end of the show, she says: Why me. Why did this happen to Me? (4 children later).

Probably it is helpful for those who marry cheaters, to expect - cheating goes with the territory.

imperfectangel

sorry but I can't have much sympathy for so called celebs who do t have the financial pressure to stay in certain relationships usually though ESP from what I've read here affairs usually have little to do with the BS

• Like 1

There is also a rumor that she and Dean made the entire thing up in order to get a show back on the air. They are having financial problems. I guess neither of them want to get a real job.

• Like 2
  • Author
UpwardForward
There is also a rumor that she and Dean made the entire thing up in order to get a show back on the air. They are having financial problems. I guess neither of them want to get a real job.

Time will tell, if they went to this extent for money.

But apparently this Emily Goodhand does exist, and more info tying her to Dean surfaced a few days ago.

If anyone can get to the bottom of this story, media will.

whichwayisup
I have been following Tori Spelling's (and Dean's) reality series for years.

Always thought it was cute and innovative. Moving (and decorating) house to house, their different financial endeavors - and with the darling children, that just kept coming. And then numerous children's birthday parties, etc etc.

So now in her latest sequel: True Tori, there are deep marital problems because he had another affair while married to Tori.

And as celebrities do, he went to 'rehab' - treating it it as a sickness, and in hopes to 'recover'. In rehab from December - to whenever this current show was made.

I do think Tori's situation should be an eye opener for those who are in affairs and think there would be a happy ending once the married person divorces their spouse.

After pouring her heart out in this recent 'True Tori' series. At the end of the show, she says: Why me. Why did this happen to Me? (4 children later).

Probably it is helpful for those who marry cheaters, to expect - cheating goes with the territory.

She cheated on her boyfriend to be with Dean and Dean cheated on his pregnant 1st wife while having an A with Tori. She said all along how they got together (her worst fear he'd cheat on her too) would come back and haunt her...And it has.

Just sucks for all those little innocent kids.

Anyway that TV show is all about the money, they will milk this as much as they can until their divorce.

• Like 4
She cheated on her boyfriend to be with Dean and Dean cheated on his pregnant 1st wife while having an A with Tori. She said all along how they got together (her worst fear he'd cheat on her too) would come back and haunt her...And it has.

Just sucks for all those little innocent kids.

Anyway that TV show is all about the money, they will milk this as much as they can until their divorce.

I think she was married when she hooked up with Dean the "sex addict." I think they are gross to air it all on tv...do they really want their spectacle memorialized for their kids to see??

• Author
UpwardForward
I think she was married when she hooked up with Dean the "sex addict." I think they are gross to air it all on tv...do they really want their spectacle memorialized for their kids to see??

Imo, good side would be a reminder to others: If a M isn't built on solid ground (in the beginning), then could be more likelihood of these problems. And coming back to haunt those involved.

Sorry. I lose interest in your opinion the second you tell me you watch Tori and Dean. Not only that, but I don't believe in 'Once a cheater...'.

I don't believe BS's feel this way either.

• Author
UpwardForward
Sorry. I lose interest in your opinion the second you tell me you watch Tori and Dean. Not only that, but I don't believe in 'Once a cheater...'.

I don't believe BS's feel this way either.

Oh yes. I believe once someone has cheated, that it would be difficult to trust them.

Also, I think if a new M is built on infidelity from a previous marriage, then it's on dangerous unsolid ground. .. or 'foundation'.

Edited by UpwardForward

What I have a difficult time wrapping my head around is not that celebs will cheat to start relationships with others and then cheat again and then get cheated on and then sit around wondering how something like that could happen.....

It's that somebody can continue to make a nice living from being the ugliest girl on a stupid TV show that stopped being relevant 25 years ago.

• Author
UpwardForward
What I have a difficult time wrapping my head around is not that celebs will cheat to start relationships with others and then cheat again and then get cheated on and then sit around wondering how something like that could happen.....

It's that somebody can continue to make a nice living from being the ugliest girl on a stupid TV show that stopped being relevant 25 years ago.

:laugh:

I'm not really into reality shows. I just took an interest years ago with Tori because she was doing lots of things on her series. I thought their children were darling. And with her decorating of the homes; Beginning their different businesses i.e. their bed & breakfast inn, catering, antiquing in Round Top Texas, etc etc..

So considering the way her mind works, I felt her shows were interesting/entertaining, as well as the back-drop.

I could compare Tori with the opposite end: the production of the Kardashians, who I think have no substance (or vocabulary) whatsoever.