girlfriend likes making me fatter.

Samharvey

• Author
What you are now is WAY beyond chubby... Have you done any reading about Type II Diabetes and other health issues that the weight gain is going to cause?

What do you think I look like then? Does my body disgust you? I do know the health implications, I try to eat healthy food in large quantities.!and I still workout. Although this is getting slightly embarassing because my gym mates have seen me plump up, but I go anyway.

Holy moobs!!!

You look obese.

Better keep up with blood pressure checks and everything.

Do you tuck that belly in? How does one contain all of that!?

• Like 1
What do you think I look like then? Does my body disgust you? I do know the health implications, I try to eat healthy food in large quantities.!and I still workout. Although this is getting slightly embarassing because my gym mates have seen me plump up, but I go anyway.

I told you what I thought. It doesn't disgust me as it reminds me of my first husband. I am just now married to a doctor and thought I would mention the medical implications of the long-term effect you are inflicting upon yourself.

Just realize if/when you breakup with your girlfriend, it will be considerably harder to lose the weight than it was to put on - assuming you will want a different relationship with someone who appreciates health and slenderness over obesity.

• Like 1

All I can picture from all of this is while the OP and his GF are together, she has a box of doughnuts and is moaning as eats each one, one by one.... oh you devil :laugh:

OP seriously, this is bad. You are not eating "healthy" because you are putting on weight. There are three basic elements to energy, carbs, protein, and fat. Your body is just changing any of that extra stuff into just fat, so more fat around your organs, in your arteries, and so forth. You are taking away years of your life for this girl, I sure as heck wouldn't be doing that.

mortensorchid

I can honestly say I have never heard of such a thing until now, but there really is a first time for everything. She might be one of those "chubby chaser" types. I know a guy like this. I used to weigh 45 lbs heavier than I am now, and he and I were better friends then. After I dropped the weight he certainly changed towards me, even though we are still good friends. She might be one of them, in that she is wanting to be the center of your universe, as is he.

I think this is unhealthy in a mental kind of way rather than a physical way, on both of your parts. You agreed to it and gained the weight for her, she asked for it because of her wants. Now you're in a position because of it.

Itspointless
The reason I disagree with most people is because they are only seeing the black and white side to this. Saying I'm overweight and I have health problems and my gf is controlling and I'm spineless. Nobody is actually trying to see other sides to the story. It's not as simple as she's dominant and I'm not. I want to see her happy. And I enjoy making her happy. And sex is fantastic. Nobody here as tried to suggest a balance of the two?

Your thread and your reactions make me sad as you are hoping that people tell you that all of this is fine. People are not fine with it as this is just too stupid to imagine. Do you know how many people wish they would be healthy but have fatal deceases because of genetic reasons or just fate? I saw many people die that really wanted to live, you - if all of this is real - seem to have a death wish. Why even bother going to the gym, do you really think that helps your health while eating that much?

• Author
Holy moobs!!!

You look obese.

Better keep up with blood pressure checks and everything.

Do you tuck that belly in? How does one contain all of that!?

It doesn't look that big when I'm not stuffed. Only two people in 5 months have mentioned my weight gain. Just belts hurt.

• Author
Your thread and your reactions make me sad as you are hoping that people tell you that all of this is fine. People are not fine with it as this is just too stupid to imagine. Do you know how many people wish they would be healthy but have fatal deceases because of genetic reasons or just fate? I saw many people die that really wanted to live, you - if all of this is real - seem to have a death wish. Why even bother going to the gym, do you really think that helps your health while eating that much?

People are not in my position or my girlfriends. I'm sure it's not an easy fetish to deal with psychologically finding men getting fat attractive. It's spelt *diseases. And I'm fully aware of problems people have but everythig in life is risks. Any of is could get cancer or be run over by a bus tomorrow. Death is not selective to the ignorant I'm afraid. If it's your time to go it's your time to go. Yes if I got health problems I would lose weight. I have thought about these things not stupid and this is why I workout out too. Also iv seen several articles online that overweight people who exercise frequently can actually be healthy in comparison to those who never exercise. It's easy for everyone here to lecture, but nobodies perfect.

• Author
I told you what I thought. It doesn't disgust me as it reminds me of my first husband. I am just now married to a doctor and thought I would mention the medical implications of the long-term effect you are inflicting upon yourself.

Just realize if/when you breakup with your girlfriend, it will be considerably harder to lose the weight than it was to put on - assuming you will want a different relationship with someone who appreciates health and slenderness over obesity.

I have lost over 40lb in 2 months before. Trust me when I say my willpower is impressive in both gaining and losing weight.

Only two people in 5 months have mentioned my weight gain.

What, we don't count? Isn't that what you came here for? :)

Hey, if you're happy, I've got nothing more to add. You don't need my approval.

• Like 1
Itspointless
People are not in my position or my girlfriends. I'm sure it's not an easy fetish to deal with psychologically finding men getting fat attractive. It's spelt *diseases. And I'm fully aware of problems people have but everythig in life is risks. Any of is could get cancer or be run over by a bus tomorrow. Death is not selective to the ignorant I'm afraid. If it's your time to go it's your time to go. Yes if I got health problems I would lose weight. I have thought about these things not stupid and this is why I workout out too. Also iv seen several articles online that overweight people who exercise frequently can actually be healthy in comparison to those who never exercise. It's easy for everyone here to lecture, but nobodies perfect.

Yes you are right I spelled it wrong. My English spell-checker failed me, but I guess you understand me better this way than in my native language :laugh:

It was not my intention to lecture, but yes I guess it reads like that. Just have seen to many good and really close people around me die. I wish you all the best as is this is your life and your body.

Live with no regrets, as I think it is said in English speaking countries.

• Author
Yes you are right I spelled it wrong. My English spell-checker failed me, but I guess you understand me better this way than in my native language :laugh:

It was not my intention to lecture, but yes I guess it reads like that. Just have seen to many good and really close people around me die. I wish you all the best as is this is your life and your body.

Live with no regrets, as I think it is said in English speaking countries.

Im sorry that you have had many people around you die. but like i said and I say to everyone else here, i could eat myself to 500lbs and the fittest person here could die before me, life is cruel and twisted like that sometimes. I dont expect people here to understand the "fetish" thing, but i understand my girlfriend and trust me its not easy to deal with.

starrynightz45
It's not because she wants me ugly. Fat men turn her on. She plays with my penis while i eat. I love food and I love sex so it's hard to say no.

LOL! Trolling hardcore. This is incredibly hilarious. Really? Like your impulse for sex is SO STRONG that you'd risk your own health for it? Sure.

What if she wanted you to cut yourself. All good as long as you get the sex, right? This is a total joke. You're a very sad human being if you're actually willing to go such lengths for sex. There is no way this is real.

• Like 1
  • Author
LOL! Trolling hardcore. This is incredibly hilarious. Really? Like your impulse for sex is SO STRONG that you'd risk your own health for it? Sure.

What if she wanted you to cut yourself. All good as long as you get the sex, right? This is a total joke. You're a very sad human being if you're actually willing to go such lengths for sex. There is no way this is real.

Yeah because slashing your wrists and overeating are the exact same. dickhead. being overweight maybe could give me health problems, slashing wrists is direct, intentional harm, completely different, overeating is no different to smoking "lung cancer" or binge drinking "liver failure" which im sure you do at least one of.

It doesn't look that big when I'm not stuffed. Only two people in 5 months have mentioned my weight gain. Just belts hurt.

Uh okay so lets see a photo of you not stuffed, I'm sure the difference isn't drastic. And I would HOPE people aren't mentioning your weight gain, that'd be pretty dick of them to do. Most people are more polite than that :)

• Like 1
Million.to.1

Just saw your updated pics and I just want to say that you look absolutely disgusting with all that extra weight.

... or should I say, the person who photos you borrowed so you could troll us all with your bollocks, looks disgusting. :laugh:

dolceamourr
Yeah because slashing your wrists and overeating are the exact same. dickhead. being overweight maybe could give me health problems, slashing wrists is direct, intentional harm, completely different, overeating is no different to smoking "lung cancer" or binge drinking "liver failure" which im sure you do at least one of.

Cutting is direct and intentional harm. Overeating is direct and intentional harm. Smoking is direct and intentional harm. Binge drinking is direct and intentional harm. I do none, actually.

And neither do you, because this thread is a complete joke.

• Author
Uh okay so lets see a photo of you not stuffed, I'm sure the difference isn't drastic. And I would HOPE people aren't mentioning your weight gain, that'd be pretty dick of them to do. Most people are more polite than that :)

Okay so these are after the gym image_zpsbb9d53ed.jpg Photo by ryanharvey567 | Photobucket. My back after the gym which you can see I have muscle image_zps75d6560d.jpg Photo by ryanharvey567 | Photobucket. B and these are after eating til I can barely breathe image_zps00bca998.jpg Photo by ryanharvey567 | Photobucket. image_zps575df6fe.jpg Photo by ryanharvey567 | Photobucket. Might stop putting on weight now it's too expensive to keep buying bigger clothes and jeans hurt to wear

• Author
You have man boobs and a muffin top. Doesn't that bother you?

Not really my chest feels quite muscley as well as fat and apart from the lovehandles which stick out I feel quite manly and strong