friendzoned

• Author

I want to be the guy that girls like and want to be with. I have seen her act completely different to other guys and they treat her bad as opposed to me always there for her and caring for her

..... rent every movie that has the following men in it:

John Wayne,

Whose real name was Marion Morrison, who had two affairs and whose wife tried to shoot him...

Clint Eastwood,

Who is a serial womaniser and had two secret love children...

Sean Connery,

Who slapped his wife around...

Steve McQueen.

...Who married three times and took drugs.

Yeah.

Perfect role models....

I want you to pay close attention how those Men conduct and carry themselves, how those men think, how they interact with other Men and Women and how he makes things happen.

And then do the perfect opposite... They're film stars working to scripts. They're not real-life people. In real life, they are/were crocks.

I want to be the guy that girls like and want to be with. I have seen her act completely different to other guys and they treat her bad as opposed to me always there for her and caring for her

So this tells us two things:

1. She is immature. She's still chasing "bad boys" and probably has low self-esteem, which is why she treated you poorly. Don't waste any more time pursuing or thinking about her.

2. You are not giving off the right vibe. Not suggesting that you become a "bad boy," but you can't be a "wimpy boy," either. Know your worth, know your boundaries, and be confident (fake it til you make it) around women. If they don't treat you right, leave.

• Author

From my past experiences iv noticed women prefer strangers and are more receptive to guys who dont do nice things for them. Is this true?

I have been friends with a girl for a while and she knows i like her. I told her recently that i like her a lot and care about her. My friends told me to be more flirty and sexual in messages with girls.

Anyways she told me that she would rather f*** a sheep than me while she wqs drunk on the phone talking to me. I was very upset and sad

Yea umm, this isn't even a friend, cut all ties with this poison dude

From my past experiences iv noticed women prefer strangers and are more receptive to guys who dont do nice things for them. Is this true?

It's not that simple.

This is a generalization because I can't speak for all women, but my take is that women want men who do nice things in an appropriate way and at the appropriate time. What is appropriate niceness after 2 months of dating will differ from what's appropriate on first meet.

Guys who fawn over women from the outset are the ones who end up friend zoned.

Women can sense when a guy is confident and has healthy boundaries. This is sexy.

Women can also sense when a guy is slightly desperate and willing to do just about anything to curry favor. This is un-sexy.

Who gives a sh.1t? Where in the hell did I say to emulate the person in real life?

I just think you might have chosen better examples... Keep your hair on...

The guy doesn't have the slightest clue who / what a Man is. Watching Movies where Men be Men could be of great benefit to him.

It's a possibility - and I take your point!

You have been married several times yourself and had your share of drama in your life. Does that make the great advice and wisdom you share incorrect? No.

Absolutely no false modesty intended when I say that's not for me to say.

What others take from what I post is down to them. I would never presume to say that I'm correct or otherwise.

I just tell it as I see it.

:)

She's a bitch. I don't use that word lightly. If she ever grows a shred of maturity and dignity she'll look back at that and cringe one day. She probably won't though.

• Like 1
She's a bitch. I don't use that word lightly. If she ever grows a shred of maturity and dignity she'll look back at that and cringe one day. She probably won't though.

Agree.

Do not have any contact ever again.

• Author

Is it better to be friends with a girl that you like rather than try go for more? Becuase from my past experience i noticed that girls turn on me and become horrible and manipulative when they dont like me anymore. Its like all the nice things iv done they forget.

Im so confused. I always lose people i care about. Is better to be friends than ask a girl you like on a date?

What do girls on LS think?

Thank you yahama for your replies.

Do you think maybe it was because i was too much for her and texting her too much?

Talking to a woman means absolutely nothing dating wise. Most women love attention and they will let almost anyone give it to them. The guys they let sleep with them or date are an entirely different breed altogether. Those guys do not spend too much time talking on the phone to them unless it's a fling or relationship where they are getting something out of it.

Is it better to be friends with a girl that you like rather than try go for more? Becuase from my past experience i noticed that girls turn on me and become horrible and manipulative when they dont like me anymore. Its like all the nice things iv done they forget.

Im so confused. I always lose people i care about. Is better to be friends than ask a girl you like on a date?

Girls remember when you don't do nice things for them. Or when you do nothing. See this girl sent you a text 'how are you doing' and you didn't respond. That sparked her interest again. You blocked her on FB. Another spark of interest. She sent you a text to make you respond. She wants to have the upper hand again. Do you understand ? She's manipulating you because you're easy to handle. Even treat you bad.

Try to be strong and do nothing. Give her a taste of her own medicine. And oh yes, do not care too much for girls. Girls get turned off by too much attention. Try little dosages. Be a little cocky. Show attention to a woman one day, then aloof the other one.

What she said was cruel, and I think you should stay away from her.

Imo its sneaky when guys who are friends try be more than friends. Ive had guys try thag with me. It was very confusing and irritating.

It probably had nothing to do with how flirty or nice you were. It sounds like she just wasnt that interested.

I think love confessions from friend to friend are best left for the movies.

See this girl sent you a text 'how are you doing' and you didn't respond. That sparked her interest again.

How sadly true this is. Sometimes we are our own worst enemy in dating.

• Author

I had another bad experience with a girl i really liked as well. But this time i made my intentions clear from the beginning. She led me on and then turned into a bitch. Why?? If you are not interested then why would you be nice for a couple of months talking to me then suddenly act cold and rude to me even after i was so nice.

I dont get women

I had another bad experience with a girl i really liked as well. But this time i made my intentions clear from the beginning. She led me on and then turned into a bitch. Why?? If you are not interested then why would you be nice for a couple of months talking to me then suddenly act cold and rude to me even after i was so nice.

I dont get women

She found another guy, it's not that complicated. She was selfish and was just looking for the next best thing. Be thankful you are rid of her.

• Author

Yes i know i have low self esteem. I just fed up most girls im close with end up treating me like this. They see me as crap on their shoe whereas other guys i see them treat different and they get away with things. They dont do half of the nice things i do and the girls treat them amazing

Yes i know i have low self esteem. I just fed up most girls im close with end up treating me like this. They see me as crap on their shoe whereas other guys i see them treat different and they get away with things. They dont do half of the nice things i do and the girls treat them amazing

Theres more to relationships and attraction than being nice.

I think its best to be nice and not expect anything in return. You think if you are nice, that should be enough to make a woman like you.

Maybe you are coming across as phoney and disingenuous.

It sounds like you may have shades of passive aggression. Do you?

Maybe other guys arent as "nice," but they are more real and more confident.

Dude, you CANNOT let people talk to you like that. Anybody. Friend, supposed friend, neighbor, guy at the bar, whoever.

If...if a girl who I buddied around with had the audacity to be that disrespectful, and say something as cold as what this 'friend' said to you, I would just put her on full blast. If a girl told me she would rather f*ck a sheep than me, my response would be, 'I have a better idea...why don't you go f*ck yourself?', and that would be the last thing I said to her.

Some women walk around with this feeling of superiority, entitlement and invincibility, and act like they have amnesty regardless of their own actions. This is exacerbated by dumb-ass guys who keep giving them the time of day no matter how bitchy the girl acts.

Screw all that. You want to hit, you better be ready to get hit back.

You, my man....you have to learn how to hit back. Otherwise, nobody will ever respect you. If you were my friend, and that went down and then you said, 'Should I say I'm sorry?', oh man....I would slap the crap out of you.

Take a stand.

It's not that simple.

This is a generalization because I can't speak for all women, but my take is that women want men who do nice things in an appropriate way and at the appropriate time. What is appropriate niceness after 2 months of dating will differ from what's appropriate on first meet.

Guys who fawn over women from the outset are the ones who end up friend zoned.

Women can sense when a guy is confident and has healthy boundaries. This is sexy.

Women can also sense when a guy is slightly desperate and willing to do just about anything to curry favor. This is un-sexy.

I totally disagree with you. For one there are plenty of scumbags/daram kings have no problem getting women. I mean lets get real here. When was the last time you have seen a drunk,drug dealer,jail bird,bum,abuser and a bank robber single. I can not speak for you. Just myself. I have yet to see a drunks,drug dealer,jail bird,abuser and any bank robbers in the real world single. Most are married,but never single. Personally I do not call that confidence. Confidence has nothing to do with getting a woman. If you or any other person thinks that, then you need to get off the internet for a little while and look around you. I have seen plenty of confident guys out ther and they cannot get a woman if their life depended on it. hell in most cases of what I have experience it is a negative than a positive. Look at all the confident men that get dump for Mr. Drama king(Drunk,drug addict,bum,abuser,bank robber)

I agree. I bet all the gold in Ft. Knox, Kentucky that after these women forget about you and the nice things you have done she has a complete loser/scumbag by her side. I said it in a earlier post. Confidence does not have anything to do in relationship in getting women. If a man build confidence up to get a woman he is setting himself up for disappointment. Women could give a rats ass about that.
I agree. I bet all the gold in Ft. Knox, Kentucky that after these women forget about you and the nice things you have done she has a complete loser/scumbag by her side.

If a man build confidence up to get a woman he is setting himself up for disappointment. Women could give a rats ass about that.

You would win that bet easily. Never let a women define you as a happy person or a great person. You must be those things with or without them. Women tend to be drawn to men who use them for sex, welcome to planet earth. Don't let that change your attitude on life, or how you treat people. There are girls looking for guys to treat them very well, and they won't stand for anything less. Don't stop until you find one.