i hate this.....

• Author

Its MY fault, its HIS fault, and I'm just going to say it... its HER fault. The blame falls in the order of my revealing, do I have a right to be upset? That's for a jury of similar peers to decide...

i should not have added her- i was reaching. This is something he and i need to own.

• Like 4

for the sake of brevity, leave out all the drama and explain what you revealed, and to whom and then why any of that is her fault/blame.

• Author
for the sake of brevity, leave out all the drama and explain what you revealed, and to whom and then why any of that is her fault/blame.

We have not spoken we have not met-

I was venting- badly.

I am hoping through the drama to express some feelings I cannot communicate to anyone-

I have been dealing with issues alone, in my head. I try not to speak on my troubles - if I do I feel choked. My yoga instructor would say I have need to open my throat chakra. I feel ungrounded- off balanced. To quote another song would be 'Am I living in a Box'

eye of the storm

Write it all down. rip it up, burn it shred it. Writing it down allows you to get it out. My dogs have sooo much blackmail material on me. I needed a place to get my feeling out. They were eating a hole in me. Sounds like they are doing the same to you.

Vent, eat some ice cream, acknowledge your mistakes so you can learn from them and then put on your best walking shoes and get moving on with you life.

You will get over him just like smokers quit cigarettes, alcoholics quit drinking, ect quit ect. you will do great some days, bad others. But eventually it will get easier and then after awhile you will rarely even think of him.

The hardest thing about healing, for me, was letting go of my anger. It kept me warm at night. Gave me something to tend and to focus on. My rage comforted me. It took me awhile, a long while, to understand it also kept me from learning from my mistakes, from moving on to better things, from growing. In the beginning, I needed it. It protected me and shielded me. But eventually it started to stunt me, to block me, to hurt me.

The problem with anger is...you can get too comfortable being angry. You don't even notice when you go from angry to bitter.

I feel so much more in control and free now that I have given up on worrying about him and his pain and his karma. Because I no longer care about him, he no longer has control over me or my emotions.

You will get there. Be patient, keep with the yoga. learn from your mistakes and make a great life for yourself.

Namaste

• Like 2