Reducing inflammation in your body

Oh, I meant to mention other anti-inflammation foods, as well. You could try checking out websites like againstallgrain.com. I haven't cut out everything that I'm supposed to. I've had pain in my hand and wrist for years, and in my elbow and arms more recently. It would be nice if this helps out with that pain, as well.

You could also try grassfed gelatin - look up Great Lakes gelatin. the red can is for gelatin that actually gels, and the green can I have yet to try, apparently doesn't gel, but dissolves in liquid. Someone told me that they've taken it twice a day for six weeks, and all of their joint pain is gone.

• Like 1
  • Author
How is your back? Straight? Any disc trouble?

I had the upper/lower GI series in January. Was diagnosed with an ulcer last fall. Went thru treatment, but now I believe I never had one. My scopes were good.

I really feel like I have a rib or two out of place, and I'm getting sharp shooting pains in my chest as a result, originating from the bottom edge of my rib age. I'm gonna try to get adjusted tomorrow; will see if that helps.

A bad gallbladder will give you that pain too. (Of course I had that checked out too. Negative)

No back issues, no disc issues. All ribs appear to be where they should be; except the one you stole from me!

• Like 1
Well, one my good friends is a Sports Medicine Therapist..I jumped all over that when I first met him!

You might want to reword that! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author

It's day 5 of my recent bug (upper respiratory infection or bronchitis), using home remedies, and I am starting to feel a lot better. Half my office is on antibiotics, 2 weeks, they are still sick.