Texting

CarbonCopy

Hello_is_it_me
Some people are bad texters, and awesome in real life. My point is, don't judge someone just based off how they text.

Maaaaaaaybe. But I think more often than not, a boring texter is a sign of a lack of personality.

Cunning_Linguist
Maaaaaaaybe. But I think more often than not, a boring texter is a sign of a lack of personality.

And often people are awesome in text and lame in real life. I somewhat agree with you, but my point is don't judge someone based off that. Personally I don't really care for having relationships over text. It's just a medium to stay in touch and set up meet ups.

Hello_is_it_me
And often people are awesome in text and lame in real life. I somewhat agree with you, but my point is don't judge someone based off that. Personally I don't really care for having relationships over text. It's just a medium to stay in touch and set up meet ups.

I don't think it's often that people are awesome in text and lame in real life. I've never encountered someone that was quick-witted, energetic, and charming in texting and then turned out to be a lump of clay in person. And I think texting can be more than just set up meets and keep in touch.

Just like letter-writing of yesteryear and emailing, texting can be used for decent conversations and story telling. But this doesn't mean the relationship is held over text. It's just a small facet. Face-to-face time is important!